Shattered My Mind (Shattered Dream X Original Dream)

Yandere Shattered X Dream

Requested: NsreenAlshmry

Aqilah: Request will be close for now, I only make for those who are new to this book.

***

Dream tried his best to communicate with his brother, so just they can finally bond together but it was difficult as hell. He always get rejected but he will never lose hope. He tried and tried all over again, and at the end. He finally gave up.

There is no way, Nightmare would accept him. He was 100% done, begging him to accept his offer.

Meanwhile, Shattered who is behind the shadow had saw everything for what he seen. And this is his opportunity to get him and make Dream as his own. He had many brutal plan in his mind and Dream will obey him no matter what.

Whether he hate or like it, it will be so fun. That the guardian's positive spirit will be shattered.

He chuckled darkly and walked to Dream. "Any luck, Dreamy~?"

He sighed at his other corrupted self. "Shattered, how many times I told you already? Not to bother me while I'm doing my business?"

"Oh terribly sorry, Dream for not listening to what you said, we're skeletons. We don't have ears." Shattered mocked him with annoying mimic tone of Dream's.

"Then how come we can HEAR each other from all those years?" Dream talked back at him putting his hands on his hip. "Using our magic??"

"Yes."

"Geez, Shattered. You're 100% so annoying than my begs for my brother's acceptance." Dream looks away from Shattered's annoying face. "What the hell do you want now?"

"Dream, you know it's useless for begging your pathetic brother like that. Just give up, there is no use. Your brother is dead for a long time." Shattered told him, his hands were crossed on his chest.

The Guardian of positive listened to him. "You're right, you told me infinitely yet I refused to listen to you..." Dream mumbled at his six words under his breathe, thought he wouldn't hear him but he was wrong.

Shattered smirked at him. "Now you finally listen to me? Good." He said as he turns around. "How about we go to my place to have a 'cup of tea'?"

***

Dream followed Shattered to his place which made him surprised how enormous his castle it was. His jaw drop down in surprised and impressed. "This... This is your place? No joking?" He chuckles nervously.

"If it's a joke, I won't lead you to this place." Shattered said as he walked inside his place. "Come on, don't waste our time here. We have 'plenty of things to do'."

Dream nodded at him and followed him inside of his friend's place. "Wow... This place is huge."

"It is, Dreamy."

They went to the dinning room as Shattered pulled the seat for Dream to sit.

"Being a gentle prince today huh?" He teased the corruption of him.

Shattered chuckles at him darkly. "Of course, take a seat and we'll talk about your problems."

He watches Dream sit down on the seat as he sit next to him. Shattered place his hand on his own cheekbone, daydreaming how cute Dream is when he was so naive and confused.