The Demon Dream's Wife (Bill X Dream)

Yandere Bill X Dream

Requested by: AaliahKasandraValer7

Note: Read the rules before you request

***

Nightmare had kidnapped Dream and he was tied up by a rope around the guardian, he kidnapped him, and ordering to make him more powerful, he has to sell him to Bill!sans. They made a deal each other to have what they want. He wait for Bill to appear so he could sell his brother to him.

Dream was struggling around to break free. He was trying to escape from his brother from selling himself. He doesn't know why would someone want to sell him. That would be ridiculous, right? He watches Nightmare and Bill and talking and shake their hands as a deal. The light guardian gulp in fear that he was going to be stuck with that deal maker.

Bill gave the power to Nightmare as he watches him left. He laughs maniacally. "Is your brother always pathetic, hunny sun?" He asked his soon to be lover making Dream confused why he calls him that. "Let me explain to you, Dreamy. But first, let's go to my place, just to make you comfortable."

He snapped his fingers as Dream and him went to Bill's place. He was gasp in amazes how beautiful his place is. The dream demon noticed his lover was amaze. "Beautiful, isn't it?" He asked untying his lover.

"Yeah, I never seen this place so beautiful before." Dream said looking around the place as he noticed Bill looks at him with a love on his eye sockets. "Um... Bill, the explanation why you want me to be with you?"

Bill snapped out of it as he shook his head. "Oh yeah, Dream Joku,  the reason why I made a deal with your is I want to make you mine, you're guardian of positive and dream, I'm also a dream demon. What's the difference between us?"

"You're evil and I'm good?" Dream asked innocently making Bill blushed about his innocent and cuteness but he does have a fair point. The positive one heard him chuckles as he watches him cupping his cheekbones. "Um... Bill what are you– Hmph!" He was shocked to see Bill is kissing him.

The dream demon kissed him passionately as he grabs Dream's waist to prevent him from escaping from the kiss. They were kissing for 4 minutes as Bill break it. He smirked and cupping his cheekbones. "You're mine, Dreamy. And I won't let anyone including your pathetic brother steal you away from me, got it?"

Dream nods at him and accepted him since he doesn't know he is a yandere. Then he remembers Cross was being killed by someone and he was buried underground. He thought it was Nightmare or Error.

But he doesn't know that Bill is the one who killed him and buried him. He hates Cross that he steal his lover away from him. He had to kill his victims no matter what, he has to.

After a few months later, Dream had fallen for him. He is now a boyfriend of Bill, they been couple for months and the Guardian of positive was shocked as he watches his boyfriend stand on one knee   knowing what will Bill going to do to him.

"Dreamy, you are the beautiful, and kindness person I ever met. I am glad to have you. Dream Joku, would you marry me?" Bill pull out the small box as he opens it to reveal a ring making his boyfriend covered his mouth. "Dreamy, is there something wrong–."

Dream kissed him and pull away. "An infinite times YES!" He said happily making Bill smile happily. "I love you, Bill. You're the best!'

"I love you too, Dreamy."

***

After another few months later after their wedding, Nightmare was shocked that Bill had trick him to make Dream become his wife. He has to bring his brother back, he was manipulate because of Bill.

Meanwhile, Dream is pregnant with Bill's child. He was washing the dishes after his husband went out to make another deal with someone. He sighed. "He really needs to learn not to be a deal maker." He said as he chuckles as he was done.

He went to Bill's room to clean it up as he enter it. Dream noticed everything is clean. "Maybe, he did for me because I'm pregnant, what a nice husband." He said as he was about to close the door but noticed something shining underneath the carpet.

He looks confused and curious as he decided to check it out. He rolled the carpet to see a trapdoor, he looks back if Bill is here as he looks back the trapdoor. He opens it and saw a stairs that lead to darkness. Dream went down as he grabs the torch that is on the wall.

He went deeper and gasped in surprised that they are many puppets hanging on the ceiling. He saw a door as he opens, to his surprise, there are dead bodies everywhere and their bodies fall apart and you can see their organs come out from them.

He could feel his legs are shaking in fear as his knees fall to the ground when he saw this. "What the..." He whispers as he breathing heavily trying to calm himself down. While he was frozen there, someone wrapping him and pull to a warm body. He looks up. "B-Bill?"

"Love what you see, Dream~?" Bill smirked evilly as he hugs him tightly. "Your brother found out that we married and having a child soon. He's going to take you away from me." He growls.

"Bill, let my brother go!" Bill and Dream look behind them to see Nightmare and his teammates are here as Nightmare pointed at Bill. "You tricked me! You manipulated my brother to make him yours! I won't let you have him!"

"Tch, it's too late now." Bill said as he used his magic to make a spell to make Dream fall asleep. A shield appeared surrounding his wife to protect from getting harm. "You better leave, Nightmare. You know you can't win~."

Nightmare growls at Bill. He regretted everything what did he have done. He shouldn't have done this. If he didn't agree with Bill, Dream would be safe with him. He summoned his sharp tendrils behind his back and attack the dream demon.

"Boss wait!" Killer tried to stop his boss but all he can do fight Bill to protect Nightmare.

It was a longest battle and it had finally ended, Bill defeated them with his darkest and dangerous magic. He watches Nightmare and his teammates retreated. He smirked as he carried Dream up after un-summoning his shield.

He kissed him and pull away. "You're mine now, Dream. Don't worry, your pathetic brother, his teammates and everyone will never enter our AU." He said as he summoned a long vines with spikes on them as they blocked the path surrounding the place.

"No one, will ever get you again..."

The End