Speedster and Speedy | Chapter 2

When he came back to Central City after catching his criminal. Barry's mind always wondered back to Thea. He couldn't figure out why she was always on his mind. Her warm hands, her small giggles everytime he nerded out and her laugh. Everything about her was lingering on his mind just from their short case together.

Same goes for her. She was laying on her couch wondering why she kept thinking about him. She found herself imagining how she would react if he sped into her apartment or knocked on the door. 

Thea never saw herself as someone who could settle down with someone after all that she's done and been through. She thought that that type of life wasn't in her cards but that small case.....that one case all it took for her to want that type of life.

--Present Day--

Barry was still in the bunker while Felicity processed the blood, "It's done!" She called out as Barry sped over to her, blowing her hair all over her face.

"It is....inconclusive?" She said in confusion looking at her screen. As more time passed he was getting more and more restless.

"This blood sample is my only lead on finding her. Where's Ollie?"

"Very busy right now."

"Well call him!!" Barry exclaimed in frustation.

"Damn Barry." Felicity said holding her hands up in defense

"I'm....sorry. I just need to find her." Barry said in a more quiet....and broken tone.

"Not all hope is lost." Felicity said with a smile, "There's a different set of finger prints on the knife." She said as she typed furiously on her keyboard.

"Prints belong to one, David Hunt." She said, "He's got an address in Star City. Just sent them to yo-"

Before she could finish her sentence he was already gone. She found it funny how love has made him careless and more dense then usual.

Without a second thought Barry swept through the entire house in a spilt second and found nothing but a note with an address. He threw it aside and rushed towards the address and found another abandoned warehouse.

When he walked in he saw Thea bound to a chair with masked men surrounding her, as if they had been waiting for him.

They instantly pulled out guns and had them pointed at him and Thea, "You're late." One of them said.

"What do you guys want?"

"What we want...is for a world with no heroes, no masks, nothing." Another one of them said aiming his gun at Barry.

"B-Barry?" Thea asked as she slowly woke up

"We know this girl is important to you Flash. So what's her life worth to you?"

"I-I don't know who that is." Thea said, "I mean nothing to him..."

"You guys said you want a world with no masks? If you let her go....I'll take my mask off." Barry answered as Thea's heart dropped and eyes widened.

"No!" She yelled as she tried to free herself, "Don't do that...."

"Mask off first, then you got a deal."

"Don't...." Thea mouthed as Barry gave her a look that said 'I'm sorry'. The mask around his face slowly disappeared, showing his face as he looked at the kidnappers.

"You know what I look like now. Let her go." Barry said. At that moment an energy blast struck him in the back and he felt his speed leave him.

"Tachyon particle weapon. It'll negate your speed for a few hours." Another one said. Barry could count five masked men, he had no speed and Thea was still weak from the drugs. It was a lose lose situation.