𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

'BANG BANG BANG'  sounded the dark, wooden door of her room being practically punched into oblivion.

Bree shot up like a rocket, her hair a wild mess from sleeping. Tripp eventually just opened the door and leaned into the room.

"Get up, we have stuff to do" He ordered, crossing his arms.

Bree rolled her eyes and hung her legs off of the side of the mattress, slipping her combat boots on.

"correction: YOU have stuff to do today... not me.... i'm an adult, i can do what i want.. i know you're just bossing me around because you're salty" She growled under her breath as she yanked on her boots. She knew all Tripp wanted to do is spend time with her but she knew he would also try to convince her to get back with him.

The two of them were still bitter towards each other after their break up a month ago. Bree initiated it, saying it just "didn't feel right" to her. Tripp took it pretty hard of course.

"Don't get an attitude with m-" Tripp went to yell angrily but was interrupted by Bree storming past him.

Bree just walked right past him, ignoring him coldly. Part of her felt bad, but the other part of her didn't, she told him loud and clear she didn't want a relationship anymore but he can't accept it. She felt a large hand grab at her arm and she flinched, snatching it away. Tripp stood behind her, his expression turned soft.

"Ok look.... We need to work this out" He sighed.
"there's nothing to work out, i'm over it, you need to grow a pair and get over it yourself." She quickly responded.

He stood there speechless, honestly not knowing what to say. The only sounds Bree could hear were of the people around her, some walkers outside of the gates, and the wind was howling, not even hearing the slightest whisper from Tripp.

"Nothing to say?" She huffed.
"No.... I guess not" Tripp responded, hanging his head low.

Bree rolled her eyes.

"Ok, well good day to you then" She shook her head and stormed off away from him.

Bree slowed down once she was away from Tripp a bit and looked towards the med station, looking at Eleanor with a smile and waving at her. Eleanor waved back of course. Them two are like best friends at this point. Bree approached her and sat down on one of the benches.

"Hey El!" Bree smiled at her.
"Hey Bee! How are you?" Eleanor responded, shooting a quick smile at her.

Eleanor was in the midst of working on some random guy, he got in a pretty bad fight and he was all bruised and stuff, it looked gross. Bree shrugged at her question.

"Eh. could be better." She sighed softly.

Eleanor shot her a quick glance.

"Why? What happened girl?" She asked with a worried tone.
"Tripp won't get over... 'us'... whatever that was" Bree huffed.
"Still?" Eleanor nearly shouted as if she was shocked.
"Yep..." Bree sighed.

Eleanor just shook her head as she finished up on her patient, he got up and walked away. Eleanor went and sat on the bench where Bree was sitting.

"You can't be serious.. it's been a month or so? hasn't it?" She huffed.
"Yep..." Bree chuckled softly, running one of her hands through her soft brown hair.

Eleanor just shook her head.

"Pft. Men." She laughed.
"I know right" Bree laughed back.

Randomly, one of the guards approached Eleanors station and stood in front of Bree.