𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝚖𝚌𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑

"i'm coming, AJ." Clementine whispered to herself as she jumped out of the truck.

Everyone got out of the truck and examined the place.

"This doesn't really look like a ranch to me... are you sure this is it, David?" Eleanor squinted.

David pointed up at the top of the building, where there was a sign that said "McCarol Ranch" in bold letters.

"Ah.. i guess this is it then." Eleanor raised her eyebrows.

The group slowly began to approach the building. They stopped at the midway mark between the truck and the gates of the place. Clementine stood in front of everyone else.

"Hello! Is anyone here?" Clementine called out loudly.

Everyone stood behind Clementine, having their guard up. Bree had Cody behind her, just in case anything went squirrelly. When nobody came out, Clementine called out again.

"Hello! Anybody??" Clementine yelled.

The second yell did the trick. The gates opened slowly, and two men slowly walked out of the gates with AK-47's in their hands. Clementine felt like her heart was going a million beats a second by this point. One of the men was taller than the other, and they were both decked out in camouflage clothing.

"Ah, Joseph and Alex.." David whispered to the group.
"You know them?" Javier whispered.
"Yeah... Richmond has made many deals with their group before, i would usually be the one to mediate it." David nodded.

The two men stopped in front of the gates and lifted up their guns, pointing them at the group. Joseph is the taller one and Alex is the shorter one.

"Everyone put your hands up! Nobody move, or else you die!" Joseph yelled out to the group.

Everyone in the group obeyed, putting their hands up in the air in submission.

"Who are you people?! And what do you want?!" Alex yelled.
"Hello! Uh, My name is Clementine.. and i'm pretty sure you have someone who rightfully belongs to me.." Clementine explained.

The two men looked at each other in confusion before looking back at the group.

"And who would that be?" Joseph yelled.
"A little boy, his name is AJ! I was told that you have him?" Clementine squinted.

The men squinted at Clementine.

"How do you know AJ?" Joseph asked curiously.
"I was his caretaker.. but he was taken away from me by the New Frontier because i was trying to steal medicine for him.. he used to be sick.." Clementine explained.

David stepped forward a little.

"I don't know if you two remember me.. but I'm David. I ran security at Richmond? I've made deals with your group before." David yelled out.
"Oh... yeah, you. i remember you. Richmond not work out or something?" Alex scoffed.
"Yeah, you could say that.... but anyways, i can vouch for Clementine... I'm the one who originally took him away from her, i did it out of anger.. i took care of him for a while after that, but Richmond had a bad winter and i told Dr. Lingard to do whatever he had to do to save his life, and then i assume he came and give him to you." David explained.
"Yeah... he did." Alex squinted.

Joseph and Alex slightly lowered their guns.

"So what? You want him back?" Joseph raised an eyebrow.
"Yes! Please.... He's all I have... i can't live without him any longer... my life hasn't been the same since me and him for separated... he's like a son to me." Clementine sighed out.