𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 - 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕'𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎

A gun came in contact with Bree's back as she was guided out out Richmond with the rest of her group. She looked at the man that hit her with his gun and huffed.

"hit me with that again. i dare you." Bree warned.

The man rolled his eyes and huffed a little at her comment.

"Why are we gettin' kicked out? We didn't do anything?" Conrad scoffed.
"I might do something here in a minute." Tripp said, clearly irritated.

The guards backed away and went back into the gates once the group was fully out. Suddenly, Ava ran out with a bag in her hand. She stopped in front of Javi. She threw down the bag at Javi's feet.

"David packed this." Ava told him.

Javi looked at her in a confused manner.

"He did? They said-" Javi tried to get a word in, but was interrupted.
"Start walking." Ava demanded.

Ava began to turn around and walk back inside Richmond.

"What about Eleanor?" Tripp tried to pester her.

Ava turned around angrily and pushed him.

"Walk." Ava growled.
"Answer my Question!" Tripp demanded.

Javi tried to hold him back.

"Javi, let go of me!" Tripp growled.
"This isn't gonna help Eleanor, don't make it worse for her." Javi sighed.
"Tripp, just leave it." Bree budded in, squinting.

However, Tripp continued. He pushed Javi away and went to approach Ava, but was only met with a punch to the face. Tripp tumbled to the ground, holding his cheek. Ava glared at Javi.

"Do not mess this up." Ava huffed.

Ava began to walk back in Richmond once again.

"There's a settlement a few miles west of here." Ava informed the group.

She dramatically turned to face the group as the gate began to close in front of her.

"don't come back!" Ava warned.

The gate closed, leaving the group alone, out in the open. Javi turned to face Tripp, who was still on the ground. He offered a hand but Tripp declined, slapping it away and getting up on his own. Once Tripp was up, he crossed his arms.

"wanna explain what happened in there?" Tripp raised an eyebrow.
"Me, David, and Bree were confronting Joan about Prescott and everything.. and it just... went south." Javi sighed.
"So you got us kicked out?" Conrad huffed.

Bree turned her upper half to look back towards Conrad.

"Pft, what? Did you feel safe in Richmond with a bunch of psychos who raided our town? Killed our friends?" Bree crossed her arms, saying what she said in a sassy tone.
"Not exactly but still. It's better in there than out here, regardless of all that's happened." Conrad shrugged.
"At least they were fairly calm after finding out Javi was related to David... walkers don't care about that, they'll hurt you not matter what." Francine made a fair point that Bree couldn't exactly argue with, no matter how much she dislikes the people in Richmond.

Javi looked down at the bag.

"Let's just see what they gave us." He shrugged and kneeled down to the bag.
"Knowing them it's probably just a butter knife and a stick of gum." Tripp scoffed.
"They could've just shot us!" Jesus pointed out.
"More that once." Javi agreed.
"Ohhh... how neighborly." Tripp rolled his eyes.

Cody had kneeled down and helped Javi go through the bag, taking out everything. Javi took out a baseball bat, which appeared to have some sort of paper attached to it.