𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍

"I don't know about the rest of you... but... i didn't want to be here today.. The people of Richmond deserve to be safe." Joan was heard talking to the crowd.

Javi, Gabe, and Clem approached the crowd. Javi examined the crowd, spotting Tripp and Eleanor standing in the crowd, they looked anxious.

"David Garcia has to be punished for what he's done!" Joan yelled out.

Javi looked up at the stage to see his brother with a noose around his neck.

"Oh no." Javi sighed.
"Surely they won't..." Gabe stared at David with wide eyes.
"Kill him?... Yeah... they might" Clementine scoffed.

David was standing on a stool, glaring down at Joan in pure anger.

"For years now, Richmond has been governed by one simple principle: strong counsel = strong community! But unfortunately, the actions of one of the members of that counsel.. our security expert, David Garcia, have put us all in-" Joan rambled.
"She's lying to all of you!" David yelled.

Joan looked up at him with a stern look, shaking her head at him.

"I'm sorry to have to show you this, truly i am, but you all need to see!" Joan sighed.

Joan looked back at one of the guards. The guard in particular was standing next to two rectangular wood boxes standing upright, with a sheet covering the front of them. Joan gave the guard a nod like some sort of... cue?

"Just look what he's done." Joan yelled.

The guard pulled off the sheet, revealing a dead Badger and Lingard to the crowd. gasps and screams were heard from the crowd.

"David ordered his brother, and the rest of his people to kill our doctor! And they were happy to do it! Is this who we want in charge? Someone this wreckless? This.. cruel?! Not if I have anything to do with it!" Joan huffed.

Gabe looked down at his feet in disbelief, shaking his head.

"i... can't believe this is really happening! She's gonna kill him! She can't do this to him... he's kept them safe!" Gabe sighed.
"I knew Joan was willing to fight dirty but... this is taking it to the next level, we gotta be ready to match her game." Javi huffed.
"I think you're right." Clementine grumbled in agreement.

Joan spotted Javi in the crowd, a cocky smirk appearing on her face.

"Javier! Don't act like I don't see you.. why don't you come on up here? Show your face to everyone!" Joan shrugged.

Javi looked up at her in shock.

"I'm sure these people would like to hear what you have to say!" Joan smirked.
"Happy to! Been waiting for this all day." Javi smirked back cockily.
"Then I'll try not to disappoint you!" Joan chuckled at his cockiness.

Javi stepped through the crowd and stood before Joan. Gabe and Clem went forward with him, too. Javi glared up at Joan with a squint. Joan was not intimidated.

"We both know you killed Dr. Lingard! Why Javi? Why would you do that to us? The only surgeon in a hundred mile radius but you didn't care about that! You thought he deserved to die!" Joan yelled.
"I'm not saying I'm proud of what I did, but i had my reasons." Javi answered her.
"Reasons you don't feel like sharing, apparently." Joan scoffed.
"Lingard was sick! He asked us to, alright? Do you really think a happy man would wanna go out that way?" Clementine gave Javi's reason for him.

Joan looked back at Dr. Lingards corpse.

"Well sorry if I don't take your word for it.. too bad you killed the only man who could back up your story!" Joan rolled her eyes.