𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝚐𝚞𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚛

gunshots were blaring loudly from both sides. bullets flying towards both groups at a fast pace. Bree's group was pinned down, and they were pinned down bad.

Bree was knelt behind a barricade with Clementine beside her, while Javi was against a wall with Gabe and Mariana. Javi leaned out from the wall and returned fire to the men on the opposing side. Bree and Clementine were leaned over the barricade enough to shoot at the men too.

"We're pinned down here!" Clementine exclaimed.
"I know.." Bree grunted, focused on shooting.

The shooting caused walkers to show up, but luckily on the other side only.

"We have to do something.. we can't stay here and shoot until we all run out of ammo!" Javi yelled to Bree.

Bree huffed. In the corner of her eye, she seen the horses that they had rode here on.

"Get Gabe and Mari on the horses and go, i'll cover you" Bree yelled to him.

Bree turned her head towards Clem.

"I'll stay with you" Clem yelled as she kept shooting.

Javi did what she asked. He ran to the horses successfully and got onto one, helping Mariana up onto his horse and having her sit in front of him. Gabe got onto his own horse. They rode off quickly as Bree and Clem continued shooting.

"When are we going to go?" Clem asked.

The walkers finally approached and started chewing on the opposing group.

"Now." Bree yelled and quickly jumped up.

Her and Clem quickly ran to the only horse left and hopped on. Clem took some final shots at the men while Bree sat in the front, urging the horse on.

- BACK AT PRESCOTT -

Javi was sitting on a bench with Gabe and Mariana next to him. He let out a sigh.

"Uncle Javi, You okay?" Mari sweetly asked.
"Yeah... i'm okay" He smiled softly.
"You worried about Bree and Clementine?" Gabe chimed in.
"Yeah.. i hope they're okay.... I wouldn't have found y'all if it wasn't for them.." Javi hummed.

Javi looked up and jumped a little when he seen Tripp walked towards them, he didn't know he was standing there.

"Oh... uh... hey" Javi sighed nervously.
"Hey." Tripp responded blankly.

There was an awkward silence for a while.

"Look... i'm sorry for not listening to you, but i needed to find them the quickest i could... surely you can understand that" Javi explained.

Tripp sighed.

"Yeah i do understand.. i ain't mad, i just wish you didn't go behind my back like that" Tripp shrugged.
"i know..." Javi looked down.

Tripp looked around.

"Where's Clem? She run off?" Tripp asked.
"No she's still out there with Bree.. um... we were attacked and they're fighting them off..." Javi tensed as he spoke.

Tripp went silent for a little bit.

"What?!" He yelled.

The kids jumped.

"Bree is out there? Why?" Tripp growled.
"She's the one who offered to take us!" Javi replied.