𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚓𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔

Well... Javi, David, and Victoria have been locked up. Meanwhile, the rest of the group has moved positions. Eleanor took them away from David's house and took them to a apartment. Francine had went to one of the rooms in the apartment to be alone while everyone else stood around the apartment, watching Gabe pace around the apartment in worry. Mariana scoffed at him.

"Gabe.." Mariana crossed her arms, giving Gabe a glare..
"Hm?..." Gabe hummed quietly, but loud enough for Mari to hear
"You're pacing, stop it." Mariana sighed.

Gabe stopped pacing and leaned on the counter, tapping his foot on the floor at a fast pace. Tripp was leaned over the counter that Gabe was also leaned on, rubbing his hands over his face. Bree was staring out the window, watching the herd that had Richmond pretty much surrounded, while Cody sat on a couch next to her. Everyone knew about the herd already.

"Do you think the walls are gonna hold?"  Cody asked Bree, having a worried tone to his voice.
"I don't know. I hope so." Bree sighed.

Bree looked at Cody, noticing how worried he was. It made her frown.

"Cody.." Bree hummed.
"Yeah?" Cody sighed, looking down at his feet.
"I won't let anything bad happen to you, okay?" Bree reassured him with a slight smile.
"i know you will, i just... don't feel safe here anymore. i wanna leave. Everything is going wrong here." Cody explained.
"I get it. We'll get out.... eventually." Bree sighed, saying the 'eventually' part quietly.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door of the apartment, startling the group. They thought it may have been Javi, but they were incorrect. Eleanor slightly opened the door and peeked out of it, seeing Ava standing there. Eleanor sighed in relief and let Ava inside.

"Guys... we have a problem." Ava sighed.
"Oh God.. Of course we do, we always do...." Tripp scoffed.
"What is it?" Bree raised an eyebrow.

Ava leaned her back against the door.

"Well.. Javi, David, and Victoria have been locked up.. and Richmond's council is doing absolutely nothing about what Joan has done because she threw a little pity party." Ava explaining.
"Are you serious?" Tripp lowly mumbled
"Dead serious." Ava sighed.
"Great." Tripp scoffed.

Gabe kicked the counter behind him, scoffing.

"I'm going after my dad!" Gabe huffed.
"Hold your horses, kid. No you are not. David wouldn't be very okay with you risking your life to accomplish a jailbreak." Ava shook her head.
"Well someone has to break them out! Who knows what they're gonna do to them!" Mariana budded in.

Bree thought to herself for a moment. She concluded that she would be the one to go, and she was determined.

"I'll go." Bree shrugged.

Cody glared up at her.

"What? No! What if you get hurt?" Cody frowned.
"I won't, I promise! I'll be very careful." Bree reassured him.
"You sure you wanna do this?" Ava raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah, What could go wrong?" Bree shrugged.
"Uh... A lot of things." Eleanor budded in.
"Well still." Bree giggled.

Bree hugged Cody, smiling.

"I'll be back, okay? I'll be speedy quick. Don't worry about me." Bree told him.
"I'll try." Cody sighed.

Bree approached the door and Ava moved out of her way.

"Be careful, Bee" Eleanor sighed.
"Yeah, be careful." Tripp nodded.