𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 - 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚎

The trip back to Richmond was tense to say the least, for obvious reasons. Going back to a place where you clearly aren't welcome isn't supposed to make you feel comfortable and cozy, especially when you're going specifically to spark some conflict. So how about a wholesome game to make the ride less tense? Javi, Bree, Cody, and Clementine decided to play a game of truth or dare. They let Clementine ask first.

"Hmmm... Javi, truth or dare?" Clementine smirked.
"Uhhh obviously Dare. I'm a rebel." Javi's scoffed jokingly.

Clementine sat there and thought to herself for a minute. Then, An idea popped into her head.

"You have to stand up, and do a chicken dance." Clementine giggled.

Cody busted out laughing just at the thought of it. Bree chuckled a little bit.

"Uh.... Ok, I'm a rebel, but that's kind of dangerous.. i mean, this truck is moving at some pretty high speeds." Javi chuckled nervously.
"It's probably going 50 mph at least." Bree scoffed.

Javi glared down at her.

"Just sayin." Bree giggled.

Javi rolled his eyes

"Fine but just for the record... if I die, it was 100% Clementines fault." Javi sighed.

They watched in excitement as Javi tried to carefully stand up. He successfully stood up, wobbling a little bit from the truck moving. David looked in the mirror and seen Javi standing, yelling for him to sit back down.

"It's a dare, I have to do it!" Javi yelled back at David.

Javi got into a chicken like stance and starting dancing like a chicken as best he could, flapping his arms like their chicken wings. Everyone in the tailgate with him busted out laughing.

"You have to cluck like a chicken too!" Bree laughed.

Javi rolled his eyes and started clucking, making it 10x funnier. He did this for about a minute, until Clementine was fulfilled with the dare.

"You can stop now." Clementine giggled.

Javi quickly sat back down and shook his head.

"That was terrible. I hate you, Clem." Javi sighed, obviously joking considering he started laughing a bit after he said it.
"You're welcome." Clementine sassily responded back to him, a big smile plastered on her face.

Javier squinted at Clementine and crossed his arms.

"Ya' know what.. Since you wanna embarrass me, how about I embarrass you? Truth or Dare, Clem?" Javi smirked.
"Truth." Clementine answered.
"Oh ok, wuss... um...." Javi snickered.

Javi thought of a question to ask, and a brilliant question popped into his head.

"Do you have a crush on Gabe? Be honest!" Javi smirked cockily.

Clementine's eyes went wide and her mouth went agape, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

"Uh.... No... I mean, we're just friends.. heh..." Clementine nervously laughed.

Javi and Bree both raised their eyebrows at her. Cody just squinted at her.

"okay, maybe i do have a little crush on-" Clementine sighed.
"little?" Bree chuckled.
"Ugh.... Fine, Maybe i do have a BIG crush on Gabe.. but so help me if any of you tell him-" Clementine growled.
"No promises." Javi giggled.

Bree softly slapped Javi across the face, earning a little "ow" from him. Clementine and Cody laughed.

"He won't tell him. None of us will." Bree winked.
"Thanks" Clem giggled.