𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄 : 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛

"Wake up sleepyhead, everyone's awake. Time to get up." Javi hummed softly as he shook Bree softly to wake her up.

Bree's eyes slowly opened, immediately being blinded by the sun shining through the fabric of the tent. Bree groaned softly as she stretched arms and legs out. She looked up to see Javi, who was softly smiling down at her. She heard the sounds of the birds chirping and the group chatting from outside the tent. Bree sat up, taking off Javi's jersey that he had given her last night and handing it back to him. She fixed her hair a little and left the tent with Javi.

"Well hello sleepyhead, about time you woke up." Clementine giggled.
"Oh shut up." Bree mumbled out with her sleepy voice.

The group was sitting around in a circle. Bree and Javi went and sat between Cody and David, Bree next to Cody and Javi next to David. Bree elbowed Cody.

"Morning, did you sleep good?" Bree asked him.
"Morning. And yeah! other than Gabe constantly kicking me in the leg all night." Cody sighed.

Gabe overheard what he said.

"I was only kicking you cause you was snoring!" Gabe scoffed at him.
"So was you!" Cody laughed.

Everyone laughed at the two of them.

"Well Tripp sleeptalks so... at least you don't have to constantly hear Gabe reciting Barney episodes all night.." Eleanor sighed.

Everyone busted out laughing and glared at Tripp.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Bree laughed.
"How do you even recite that many Barney episodes.. let alone one?!" David chuckled.
"He must really love Barney." Mariana giggled.

Tripp blushed in embarrassment, glaring at Eleanor.

"I did when I was a kid!" Tripp scoffed.
"You sure about that?" Javi smirked.
"Yes dude, shut up!" Tripp sighed.

Javi laughed at Tripp's annoyance. David cleared his throat, gaining everyone's attention.

"So someone needs to go on a supply run." David announced.

Eleanor and Tripp looked at him in a confused manner.

"Why? We and Tripp just did yesterday?" Eleanor squinted.
"Well we should be pitching up our tents and getting back on the road soon, and food runs out fast. We need more." David shrugged.

Gabe sighed out loudly.

"Do we have to leave? I like it here, it's been nice staying out here... out of that cramped up truck." Gabe groaned.
"I agree with Gabe." Cody sighed.
"Me too." Mariana pouted.
"Well i have too, but we have to keep moving." David shrugged.

Bree squinted.

"I mean... why? We seem to be doing fine. We haven't really been given a reason to leave." Bree argued.

David stayed silent.

"I don't see the big rush to leave." Victoria added on.
"I just.... feel uneasy not being on the move, okay?" David sighed.
"Why?" Victoria squinted.
"I just thinks it's safer." David shrugged.

Javi stood up.

"Well how about this... y'all can talk it over while me and Bree go on a supply run, just in case?" Javi offered, looking down at Bree for confirmation.

Bree nodded up at him and stood up. She went and grabbed a backpack for her and Javi. She handed Javi his backpack. Cody stood up and ran over to her, giving her a hug.

"Be careful." Cody smiled.
"I will be." Bree smiled back.

Mariana ran up to Javi and gave him a hug, before going to give a Bree a hug too. Cody gave Javi a hug while Mari was giving Bree one. Once the kids sat back down, Bree and Javi began walking away from the group.