𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗'

"Okay... i have a confession.... sooo i know where the McCarol Ranch is... but i don't know how to get to it from here."

David shot an nervous smile to the group through the rear view mirror.

"You said you knew where it was?!" Victoria huffed and threw her arms up.
"I do! I just.... don't know how to get there... from where we are." David shrugged.
"Great." Gabe groaned from the back.
"So now what?" Mariana mumbled, her mouth was full of chips.
"I don't know, Mari..." David sighed.

Javi got up from where he was sitting and walked up the the front, leaning on the side of David's seat.

"Do you know where we are right now, Like what general area we're in? and do you know what general area the McCarol ranch is at?" Javi asked.
"Yeah.. why?" David squinted at him through the rear view mirror.
"Because if we could find a map somewhere, we could use it to find it." Javi shrugged.
"That's a good idea." Victoria nodded.
"You're not dumb for once." David chuckled.
"Shut up. Where are we gonna find a map?" Javi rolled his eyes.
"Check the glove box. There may be one in there." David said as he tilted his head towards the glove box.

Javi spotted the glove box and squinted. He reached over Victoria to open it.

"Pardon me, ma'am" Javi hummed.

Javi opened the glove box and seen a big piece of folded up paper. He grabbed it and unfolded it. Luckily, it was a map.

"Bingo!" Javi smiled.
"You found a map?" Tripp asked from the back.
"Yep. So where are we at, David?" Javi raised an eyebrow.
"We're in Farnham right now." David answered.
"And where is the McCarol Ranch?" Javi asked as he looked for 'Farnham' on the map.
"Chesterfield County. I'll know where to go once we get there, I've been there a few times." David answered him.

Javi looked for both Farnham and Chesterfield County on the map. He successfully found them and started informing David to the best of his ability on where to go.

"Ok, you're gonna keep going straight for a bit and then you're gonna make a right turn onto History Land Highway." Javi instructed him.

David did as Javi told him. Once he made it to History Land Highway, he drove on that road for a very long while until Javi told him to turn.

"Now you're gonna turn left onto Richmond Road." Javi instructed him.
"Is that gonna take us back to Richmond?!" Cody squinted.
"Nah, we're far from Richmond at this point buddy, the road is just named after it, that's all." Javi shook his head.
"Ah ok." Cody nodded.

David did as Javi said and turned left onto Richmond Road once he seen it. He went down that road for a while too, just like he did with History Land Highway. He ended up on a bridge that was over the Rappahannock River while on the way and the kids looked out the window in awe. 

"A little ways off the bridge, you're gonna turn left onto Church Lane." Javi instructed him.

David did as Javi said and turned left onto Church Lane. They ended up on another shorter bridge that was over the Hoskins Creek, and ended up on Tappahannock Boulevard. After passing through Tappahannock Boulevard, they ended up on Richmond Highway. They went down Richmond Highway for a long while before ending up on Mechanicsville Turnpike.

"Ok.. So now you're gonna turn right onto Fairfield Way, then turn left onto Oliver Hill Way, after that you turn right onto E Broad Street, and then turn left onto Hull Street." Javi told David, he had sat down by this point cause he was sick of standing.

David did as Javi told him. Once he did all that, Javi told him to turn left onto Broad Rock Boulevard. After that, he turned left onto Iron Bridge Road and drove on it for a while before turning onto Beach Road. After Beach Road was State Park Road.

"We're almost there." Javi sighed in relief.
"Finally." Bree groaned.

Clementine fiddled her fingers with excitement and worry. Finally, after about two hours, they arrived at Chesterfield County.

"I know where the McCarol Ranch is now." David smiled.

David began to drive towards the McCarol Ranch based off of memory, and eventually... they found it.