𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐍 - 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Javi, Bree, Cody, Francine, and Tripp made it to the medical center. They snuck their way to find Eleanor, Gabe, and Mariana. Once they found them, Mariana snapped her head up at the sound of the door of the room they were in opening and smiled brightly.

"Javi!" Mariana cheered.

She ran up and hugged him tightly, and Javi kneeled down and hugged her back with a big smile. Gabe walked up and hugged Javi once him and Mari had separated. Javi examined the two of them closely with his hands on their shoulders.

"You guys okay? They didn't hurt you, did they?" Javi squinted.
"No.. we're fine." Gabe shook his head.

Tripp hugged Eleanor tightly.

"Didn't think I'd see you again..." Tripp smiled.
"Me either." Eleanor smiled back.

Bree walked up and hugged Eleanor after Tripp separated from her.

"missed you, girl." Eleanor giggled, giving Bree's shoulder a playful shove.
"missed you too, El." Bree smiled.

Eleanor looked towards Francine, and her happy expression dropped, she noticed that Conrad wasn't next to her and assumed the worst.

"Wait... where is Conrad? Is he outside?" Eleanor asked, a tone of worry in her voice.

Tripp and Bree frowned. Francine looked down at the ground and sighed shakily.

"Conrad... h-he's..." Francine began to tear up.

She burst into tears, it was too painful to even mention his name right now. Eleanor quickly walked over and hugged Francine, and Francine cried into her shoulder.

"He's dead, Eleanor.. i..." Francine sobbed.
"I know... I'm so sorry, Francine." Eleanor sighed sympathetically.

Gabe hung his head low and crossed his arms. Bree looked down at Cody, who had his head leaned on her side, she ran her fingers through his hair.

"How'd it happen?" Gabe asked softly, looking up at Javi.
"He got shot.. he Bled out...." Javi sighed.
"Oh my gosh..." Eleanor whispered while she held Francine.
"that's terrible." Mariana frowned.

Francine eventually managed to calm down. Eleanor held her shoulder.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Eleanor frowned.
"I'll try to be..." Francine shrugged.

Eleanor patted Francine's shoulder, then brought her attention back to everyone else.

"So... What happened? How'd y'all get kicked out?" Eleanor squinted.
"They didn't tell you?" Javi raised an eyebrow.
"Well Joan came up and told me that y'all got kicked out, I asked why but she just told me not to worry." Eleanor shrugged.

Tripp shook his head and went to look out the window, looking down at the civilians roaming the streets of Richmond. Cody had separated from Bree and went to talk to Mariana.

"Well... me, Javi, and David went to talk to Joan.. Max showed up and... let's just say things went squirrelly and we got kicked out." Bree rolled her eyes.

Eleanor crossed her arms.

"Who... shot Conrad?" Eleanor asked curiously.
"Max." Francine answered with gritted teeth.
"Oh. And he's dead, I assume?" Eleanor squinted.
"Unfortunately no." Francine shook her head.

Tripp reentered the conversation.

"We're having to use him for proof. He told us some pretty rancid stuff about Joan, told us that she was behind Prescott, that she gave the order. David's girlfriend is also helping us, she's chill though" Tripp shrugged.