•26• Swordsmith village arc

"My heart is thumping so loud."

Strong woman✔︎

𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──────◍─── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶

"Sorry but my main priorities was the demon slayer's."

____________________

千乂ㄥ

AS THE DAY, Before yesterdays reach for their very own eyes, A certain white haired female was staring outside the window inside this private ward of shinobu, on the butterfly mansion.

Humming birds, made the surroundings much more calming for a stress mind of yours. You did your best to took responsible for your students, watching them train, eat, or even got better.

Your thoughts was bothering you all day about thinking for your priorities curses? Jujutsu sorcerers? So not only muzan and his peast was the main problem here but there's more than you expect.

Tanjiro was all better now one week later doing some trainings with the other's, you somehow glad that nezuko was doing fine after the events happened on the red light district.

You didn't tag along with megumi yesterday even he invited you to come along with him, perhaps geto was waiting for you on the chapel for a discussion.

It's not that you don't want to help them, you were just avoiding geto at all cost, the feeling of being too close to him again bothers you.

Plus you are dead worried for their safety so you choose the demon slayer corps.

-flashback-

"I'm fushiguro, Megumi of jujutsu regulation. May i have word from you?" He spoken those words while walking closer to the white haired woman that keep giving him weird looks.

You tilted your head on the other side Jujutsu regulation? This words pop to hard on your mind.

"Oh, Are you one of geto's student?" You said cheerfully walking closer ro the young man that shot you a bored expression.

"Indeed, He wants to talk to you but also he said that only if you agree to come with me?" He said so calmly locking his dark blue eyes with yours.

Consent.

'He still cared about my permission' You thought giggling softly having a flowery background making the young man had a displeased face.