8: COMES THE WRATH (JASON)

The boys awake to a wonderful day that quickly turns into an unexpected nightmare ...

**

Johnny and I made love deep into the night, then fell into an exhausted sleep in each others arms. Then we awoke later and did it all over again. It's all a blur to me now, a surreal memory of a night of love that I'll carry in my heart all my life.

We tried different acts - there are so many different ways to do it. We laughed out loud that some people claim two males together is unnatural, an abomination. Like, what are they fucking talking about? Two dudes loving each other is so beautiful, so pleasurable, so natural, and there are so many ways we fit together perfectly it would take us forever to try them all.

Why don't they know that – the dummies? Why do they think God doesn't know it? Why do they think God doesn't like us? He's the one who made us this way. We sure didn't ask for it.

What? Does God send you an email or a text when you're eleven or twelve giving you a choice of being straight or gay? Huh?

I sure the fuck didn't get one.

When I finally awoke late in the morning, Johnny still wrapped in my arms, I just lay there holding him and listening to the birds chirping out in the woods by the hillside. I loved it, holding him like that when he was asleep, just watching him at peace, knowing he felt safe and content and so trusting to be with me.

That's one of the most amazing things about really being in love – trust. You give it completely to your lover. And he completely trusts in you, too.

It was late when we actually got up from the bed and reality broke its way into our little paradise. It was almost ten o'clock and I had to take my mom grocery shopping at noon. We took a shower together and had to fight the urge to have sex all over again. We were totally chronic over each others' bodies, having been drooling over them for so long and now being able to touch and feel and kiss and lick them all over, and anything else we wanted. I wanted to put Johnny on a leash and drag him around with me everywhere. I didn't want to let him out of my sight for a minute.

"I wish I didn't have to take my mom shopping," I told him after we ate some breakfast and were getting dressed. I had to wear some of his clothes because I didn't have fresh ones of my own. "We could work out this morning."

Pulling a t-shirt over his head, he laughed. "We worked out all night. How much exercise do you want?"

"Mass quantities of that kind," I said. "But I meant with the weights. And then we could run up and down the hill in back, and then practice passing. I want to play football with you so bad. And tackle you hard and rip your clothes off and ... and fuck you right there and then. Right out in back behind the garage."

Johnny pulled on a pair of cargo shorts. "You really enjoyed fucking me last night, didn't you?"

I must have grinned from ear to ear. "You bet! Damn, I'm surprised I didn't pass out from it. It was never anything like that with a girl."