44: XANADUDE (JOHNNY)

VIDEO above - DANCING QUEEN as seen on Queer As Folk
** 

Date night at Xanadude for Jacey with Channing and Cabel.

                                              Cabel at Xanadude

                                              Cabel at Xanadude

The two hot leather dudes got up from their chairs and came out from behind the table to greet us. One of them called a couple similar-looking guys who were guarding the doors into and out of the club to come take over for them.

"Yo Jacey," the other one called with a big grin. "We've been waiting for you boys to arrive. Been following you online a couple days. Some of our regulars told us about you and that you'd be coming here tonight."

He introduced himself as Ethan, and the other one was his brother Ennis. They owned and operated the club and looked pretty much alike except that Ethan's chest was smooth and pink and Ennis' lightly hairy. They were big dudes, about six-four, and I'd never seen such big muscle men in person. They were fucking awesome.

"We saw you on the news earlier," Ennis said. "You boys looked great on TV, and even better now in the flesh. That crowd started forming outside about an hour ago and we had to call the cops to keep them in some kind of order."

He was shouting. You had to shout to be heard with the thumpa-thumpa of the music from the other side of the entrance doors.

"I never expected anything like that," Jason said. "Maybe a couple dozen people, but not such a big crowd."

"You underestimate your appeal," Ethan scoffed. "And showin' off yourself on the news sure brought a lot of those kids down here. They're all dying to get in this place anyway. It drives them crazy they have to wait till they're eighteen."

"We came with a couple friends," I told the brothers. "The cops must've put them in the line out front. Could you let them in?"

Ennis nodded. "Sure, I'll go get them. Whadda they look like?"

"A hot hunky black dude," Jason told him, "with a really handsome Native American, long dark hair and a few braids. You can't miss them."

The big guy smiled. "Sounds like I sure don't the fuck want to."

Then he was off out the door to collect our buds. Ethan guided us over to what was obviously the coat room during cold weather months. It had a half-door with another leatherman leaning on it inside, ogling us.

"You gotta enter our Mr. Ohio Pride contest," Ethan was saying. "Either one of you can win it ... easily. Especially with your TV exposure tonight. The winner rides on our float in the parade tomorrow with our go-go boys. And you get a close-up shot on the front page of the Sunday Columbus Dispatch."

"Whaddaya think, babe?" I asked Jason. "Want to enter?"

He was beaming. "Hell yeah I do."

I knew he'd love to be the face plastered all over the southern half of the state on Sunday, and even going up north almost to the Akron-Canton area. After tonight's exposure all over the world, I knew he'd be craving even more.