24: MESSAGE FROM A FANBOY (JOHNNY)

After the boys give Danny a little sex therapy, Jason shows Johnny a heart-wrenching message from a fan.

***

We ran back down to the apartment.

Colt followed us but we left him outside and ran up the stairs, the three of us sounding like a herd of elephants. We didn't want the dog jumping all over us. His claws really got annoying when you were naked.

We were a hot sweaty mess and so turned on it was ridiculous. We stopped by the bed and were breathing big gulps of air from the run. It was hot and I turned on the small fan to stir up the air a little bit and then pulled off my tank top. Which wasn't easy. It was soaking wet and sticking to me. Jason went into the bathroom to get a towel and I started wiping the sweat off Danny with my tank.

"It won't do much good," I laughed. "But I just can't keep my hands off you."

Since he'd walked in the yard earlier, I'd been absolutely lusting for Danny. He was a total sweetie pie and I liked guys like that. Plus he was the ultimate football hunk with a body you could get lost on for a week, and I'd had sex fantasies about him for years, hot ones.

"Screw the shirt," he said. "Just use your hands."

I threw the damp shirt in a corner and began rubbing his chest with my hands. "They don't absorb very well, but you sure feel good."

He started doing the same thing to me, sensuously massaging my pecs. "You feel good too, Johnny. I can't believe I'm actually doing this."

He'd been sort of timid earlier in the garage and up on the mountain, but he wasn't now. He was looking straight at me with those pretty green eyes, calm as could be. I let him feel me up and I pulled off his baseball cap and tousled his hair. He was so freaking masculine that it made my pulses leap with a wild excitement. It took all the control I had not to jump on him.

Instead, I tossed his hat in the corner and sank right into him so that he had no choice but to envelope me in his arms and kiss me. Oh wow, it was crazy, just drowning in his kiss, our tongues playing with each others', searching every nook and cranny of our mouths. All I could think of was big big Danny at last, at freaking last, me in a hot sexy clinch with him.

Like totally forgetting he wasn't really much bigger than me. Maybe ten pounds or so, not as streamlined and ripped and shredded. Meatier. You couldn't see his ribs. There was meat there. I was feeling it, grabbing it, aaahhhhh, my hands working over his meaty sides, his wide lats, down to his waist, stockier there. Ohhhhh, with yummy love handles to hold onto. God, I was so hung up on low body fat I forgot how sexy a really beefy guy could be.

"What the fuck's going on here?" I heard Jason say as he came back with a towel. "Uh oh. Looks like Johnny's in love."

Danny pulled back from our epic kiss and said, "It's Danny who's in love. I might even call Dino later and ask him out on a date. You guys are saving my ass with this jockbro sex therapy."

"Speaking of your ass, " I said as Jason began wiping us down with the towel, "it's about time we got to see it. It's been a while since we've been in the shower room together, and I never could get enough good views of it to satisfy me."

Danny stepped back, reluctantly letting me go. "And I thought I was the only one in there checking out everybody's butts and junk."

"No way, dude." Jason immediately got him in the front with the towel and started wiping. "All those guys on the team are are constantly checking each other out. If not sexually, at least just to see what they've got. And you're probably number one, at least in the top two."