53: TIME AND THE WORLD (JOHNNY)

VIDEO above - UNCONDITIONAL by Harrison Craig

Johnny returns to Kenton ...

I couldn't wait to get back home and see Jason. I hadn't been away from him more than ten minutes all week. It felt like he was a million miles away.

The Pride parade was awesome. Daniel said there'd been a quarter of a million people out to see it. That seemed incredible to me, but Columbus was a very gay-friendly city and the parade was a popular annual event. Afterward we went to the Pride festival back downtown then hung out at Jocko's later because Cabel had to go in to work.

I could hardly keep my eyes off him as he waited on tables and carried dishes of food to the diners. We'd really bonded last night after Jason left and he'd slept with me and Channing, me in the middle. I knew Channing was getting sort of jealous, but I couldn't help it. I missed Jason and Cabel was just like him.

"Is our threesome going to become a foursome?" Channing asked as I walked with him to his car in Jocko's parking lot. He had to go back home up to Canton to work tonight at his dad's restaurant.

"No, don't worry about it," I told him. "It's me and Jason and you. However the fuck that's gonna work."

"Well, don't you worry about that part," he countered. "Gay threesomes aren't that unusual. We'll make it work. I just don't like the long-distance part of it."

We kissed goodbye in the parking lot next to the car, right out in the open. Fuck, this was the Short North. Nobody cared. Then he climbed into the big sedan and my heart started aching that he was leaving me too.

"I'm gonna miss you, dude," I said as he opened the window to say goodbye again.

I really fucking loved him. Who says you can't love two?

"You're my dream dude, Johnny. I've been dreaming about you since I was eleven years old." He sighed and looked like he was going to cry. "And I'll go to bed tonight and dream of you some more."

"Send me more selfies," I told him. "You know which ones I like."

He'd sent me several a couple days ago, a couple naked ones, one of his hot butt.

He laughed. "Yah, I know, butt boy. I'll send a few more. What do I have to do to get some of you?"

"Ask Jason to take some of me. He'll gladly do it. I told you how I am with smart phones. Real dumb, and I don't like playing with them. I'm old-fashioned."

His eyes were shining. "Yeah, you're a real sweet old-fashioned boy and I love you."

Then he took off and I stood there watching the car as it pulled out onto High Street and then headed north to Interstate 71. My fists balled in frustration. I didn't know when I was going to see him again.

Daniel Random came a few minutes later in an Uber car to pick me up and the driver took us out to New Albany, an upscale exurb northeast of town. The Abercrombie and Fitch campus was pretty impressive – offices, studios, factory, all in a lush country setting, guarded by a security force that looked like it was made up of A&F and Hollister models. Daniel joked that we should do something wrong so that maybe they'd cart us off somewhere.

The two executives had been in town to watch the parade earlier but I hadn't seen them or had a chance to talk to them. They made a considerable fuss over me and were very disappointed that Jason hadn't come. They'd watched the Jacey sex video and really liked it, but they still wanted me to strip for them for a close-up look. So I took it all off except the Speedo and they were duly impressed.