15: BUBBLE GUM AND CANDY BARS (JASON)

PHOTO - twins for lunch

**

I couldn't believe that Johnny had gotten so excited over me in short shorts and the Connors twins shirtless. He was always so calm and cool and in control of himself. And he was definitely the hottest dude alive, as far as I was concerned, so Carey and Corey and me must really be something if Johnny creamed in his pants over us.

The twins were sitting at the picnic table when I came out, and Carey immediately asked, "What happened?"

I gave them a brief explanation, adding, "So he went upstairs to shower and change."

Both of them had beaming smiles on their handsome faces.

"So I guess Johnny likes us then, huh?" Corey asked.

I had to laugh at that. "Yah, he sure does. But don't talk about it when he comes back out. He's really embarrassed and it might piss him off. And if he gets mad he can knock you from here all the way down to Starbucks on the square."

I told them how he had knocked me out yesterday when I went bonkers over the graffiti painted on the car.

"He actually carried you upstairs afterward?" Corey asked.

"Yeah, all by himself." I chuckled, remembering. "And then he stripped me, and himself too, and got us in bed naked till I regained consciousness."

Carey grunted, his lips spreading in a dreamy grin. "Hell, he can knock me out any time he wants and carry me upstairs. The part being naked in the bed, too. How do I get in line for that?"

I walked over to him from behind and placed my hands on his shoulders. "Dude, I'm pretty sure you're at the very head of that line. Just don't tease him about what happened."

His arms shot back and he grabbed my thighs, pulling me into him. "I won't say a word. I promise."

"Hey." Corey pushed himself up and came over to me.

He folded his arms around me from the back and sank right into me. Now I was right in the middle of them, a nice beefy shirtless sandwich, both of them holding on tight.

But Corey pulled me back. "Let him go, Carey," he growled at his brother. "He's mine. You've got Johnny."

That hot sweet boy had some real spunk in him. I'd seen him get rowdy a whole lot of times on the football field. And it was especially exciting to witness it when he was actually holding me.

Carey let go and Corey pulled me away, out of his brother's reach.

"He listens to you?" I asked, almost in a whisper. "I thought he was the tough one, the boss?"

Corey snorted, hugging me from behind, his hands splayed out across my pecs. "He acts like it, and I let him get away with fooling people. But he's a wuss, and I'm the one in total control. He's lucky he's got a twin, because on his own he'd never had made it this far,"