23: JOCK-A-LUCK (JASON)

Photo above and bottom - Danny way too hot!

**

Still holding Ernie, who was struggling to break free of his grasp, Dino grinned at Danny Fenn and said, "Yo, look who the fuck it is. Our mommy."

Dino had the habit of busting Danny's balls because he always fussed over us like a mother hen. Usually it was pretty funny, but the moment was so intense that none of us were laughing.

"Fuck you, Valenti," Danny growled at him, taking a step closer. "I've told you a thousand times not to call me that!"

Danny was shirtless, his big muscular build glistening in the sun. He was wearing baggy basketball shorts and a baseball cap with the brim pointing sideways. He wasn't a pretty dude. He was craggy handsome, like a face you'd see on Mount Rushmore. Extremely masculine all over, his green eyes added a dreamy quality to his looks that always got my heart pounding.

We all gaped, watching, wondering what was going to happen next. Johnny was still trying to restrain Colt. Danny was now only about three feet away from Dino and Ernie. He'd obviously seen the two of them kissing and was hotly riled up about it.

He pointed a finger at Dino. "Why the hell were you kissing Ernie?" he demanded.

The rest of us were as tense as if a bomb was going to go off at any second. But apparently not Dino. He laughed at Danny. "Because I've really missed him. I haven't seen him in weeks. Have you?"

Danny's eyes widened. He totally didn't know what to say. Then, "No ... I haven't seen him all summer."

"Then here." With a mighty shove, Dino pushed Ernie right into Danny, saying, "You can kiss him hello too."

Ernie smacked right into the surprised Danny and they had to grapple onto each other so they wouldn't tumble from the impact. They tried to segue from the comic grappling into a bro hug, but it got all messed up and looked more like they were doing a bad cha cha. The expressions on their faces were priceless.

I'm sure we all would have bust out laughing had we not been so tensed up. As it was, we couldn't even conjure up a giggle or two. Not even me, and I was pretty good at that. We were just dumb-fuck speechless at Dino's devil-may-care-attitude about flaunting our queerness in front of Danny.

What he did next was even more shocking. He walked right up to me, grabbed my chin in his hand, and kissed me so hard it was like he wanted to draw blood.

"You doll mother fucker," he said to me. "I missed you so much last night I couldn't stand it. I couldn't get you off my mind and had to whack off so's I could fall asleep. And this morning I saw that naked selfie of you online and got horny all over again."

He put his hand behind me and pulled me into him, kissed me again. It sent my mind reeling and all I could think about was the heat of his embrace. I was vaguely aware that Colt had gotten away from Johnny and was jumping all over us.