18: A DATE WITH JOHNNY (JASON)

PHOTO  - Colt up in the timber cut

Johnny and Jason become a local sensation on Facebook and YouTube!

Monday morning I woke up almost falling out of the bed. Colt had wormed his way up between us, and Johnny, still fast asleep, was holding him instead of me. Colt's head was on Johnny's chest and when I sat up on my edge of the bed and looked at the dog, he saw me and his tail started thumping.

"Bad doggie," I told him. "Whaddaya doin' with him? He's mine."

But Colt just looked at me and grinned, as he often did, and snuggled even closer to Johnny. I shrugged my shoulders and got out of the bed before I'd fall out, figuring I even had to share Johnny with the dog.

Then I remembered our date tonight and got all excited. I took a shower and got dressed, wondering where Johnny would take me. I'd been out on lots of dates but they were always with girls, and I always did the taking out. I could admit to myself now that I'd been longing to go out on dates with guys all that time.

Oh, the wasted years.

Well, I was still only seventeen, so I didn't waste all that many like some other guys do.

I was cooking eggs and bacon when Johnny finally woke up. I heard him talking to Colt and looked over to see him kissing the dog.

"Hey," I cried. "You'll make out with any hot male, won't ya?"

He looked over, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "You bet. Especially if they're black and well-hung like this one."

We both cracked up. "Ha. Wait till I tell Ernie."

Johnny snorted as he threw back the sheet. "Fuck, he already knows."

Johnny went to take a shower and I took Colt downstairs and let him out to run around. Back up in the kitchen, Johnny and I ate breakfast and planned the day.

Johnny Alpha decided we had to train every day this week and next, except maybe Saturday and Sunday. We had to report for football practice on Thursday next week and we'd better be in shape – so said Johnny. I wasn't worried about it. I knew with a few days training I'd be in fine shape for playing ball this season. But, really, in my heart I didn't think I'd be doing it. Football seemed long ago and far away to me now. My life with Johnny, our years ahead together, that's what meant everything.

But I didn't tell Johnny that. I let him work me out like he was the coach and I was the dumb jock. He loved it, and so did I. It was really fun when he was bossy and aggressive because he was usually so sweet and easy. And I really liked teasing him a little, balking now and then, acting like I didn't want to do as he requested and getting him pissed. Then he really got pushy and commanding, and it was even more exciting. It was as if I was just his boy toy to boss around as he pleased, and that turned me on like a futher mucker.