37: AT SQUAW'S LEAP (JOHNNY)

Squaw's Leap

 Squaw's Leap

**

More action at the jock-over ...

I watched Jason and Braden out there on the leap from the cover of the trees.

Minutes before, practically buried in them myself, I saw Jason grappling to pull Braden out of the pile-up of horny jocks. Carey had ripped my shirt off and was feeling me up all over and kissing me like a maniac, carrying on about how much he missed me. I was surprised because his mouth tasted like tobacco, and he wasn't a smoker. None of us smoked. Dino was attacking my bottom half, struggling to pull my shorts down. But he was unable to wait and shoved his hand into my briefs to grab my dick. So I had to fight them both off me just to get back up to my feet.

I stumbled away, pulling up my shorts as I watched Jason pull Braden roughly by the ear into the stretch of woods that led out to the leap. I had no idea what the hell he was doing. He looked really angry but I didn't know why he'd be angry at Braden. We didn't really know him that well. He wasn't a jock and we'd never really hung around with him.

I followed and watched as they kissed against the cliff. That sure surprised me. I wouldn't have expected Jason to want to fool around with Braden, but he was totally into it. It looked sexy as all hell too. I loved watching hot guys making out, and they sure were hot. I had to admit, Braden was beautiful. Maybe not as built as most of the jocks, but handsomer than most of them, almost as good looking as Carey.

I couldn't hear what they were saying, but then Jason yelled at Braden and I heard that real clear. Braden was turning Carey on to drugs. Weed and painkillers. Jason was pissed at him about it, but he'd obviously had to squeeze in a little making out too. He couldn't resist it. I probably would've laughed about it had it not been so upsetting to hear about Carey.

No wonder Jason had that panic attack in the car earlier. He'd been texting with Corey and Corey had probably told him that Braden was giving Carey drugs. Then I brought it up to Jason that he was probably desiring older men because he missed his dad. With all the other stresses on his mind, that had put him over the top.

Fuck. We couldn't allow Carey to become a stoner. I wanted to throw Braden over the leap too.

I watched as Jason let Braden go and he ran past me on the path. I wanted to jump out and grab him, give him a piece of my mind too. But I checked myself and stayed put figuring Jason had scared him enough.

Then I walked out onto the path. Jason had turned around and was looking down at the lights of town below. I called out softly to him so he wouldn't be startled.

"Yo, it's me. Johnny."

Jason turned to look as I stepped out onto the leap. He smiled at me. "Hey, I thought you were in the dudepile."

I walked over to him and put my arms around him. "I was until I saw you pull Braden out and drag him down here. Then I followed. I heard that last part when you yelled at him. The fucker!"