Extra Part 2 (Valentine's Special)

I was supposed to publish on V-day but I couldn't complete it on time😭.
But,
I am so thankful for having so much loves from readers for this book! So for a special month that represents love, I would like to share a chapter gift! Once again, I love you guys! ♡

Markhyuck Special

🍁

Jaemin was so wrong. He was so wrong when he said he would follow Haechan to Mark's concert on Friday.

As much as he also enjoys Mark's music, because comeon' Mark's music is a bomb, Lee Haechan did not warn him about the big ass crowd they have to go through.

Mark offered his sunshine VIP tickets for him and his friends but Lee Haechan stupidly refused! The reason was because he wanted to cheer Mark from the same crowd that gave Mark a hopeful light for all those years he wasn't there. Haechan thought the fans were the same people who has helped his love of life to stay in a successful path. Therefore, he also wanted to be part of them, as Mark's forever fan and his light in life. Very romatic, Lee Jaemin would say.

BUT who even refused those kind of expensive tickets! Also, not like Jaemin couldn't afford one himself but Lee Haechan, of course have to drag him there as well. Jaemin was mad about that. He just forgot about it because apparently he was mad at another person.

Lee Jeno. Oh so lovely husband of his.

"Babe! Come this way. Oh gosh! No, here..come here close to me Na"

On top of being squished into a huge crowd like a sandwish, Lee Jeno had the time and effort to be possessive and jealous. The man was hating the fact that people were touching Jaemin or even brushing pass by him. Well, it's a whole damn concert. Of course, he would be exposed to people and eventually got touched by them accidentally. It wasn't like anyone was taking advantage of Jaemin. They were just fans who were excited for the show to begin.

"Honeybear, can you please stop? Now I am getting annoyed"

Haechan scoffed at the married couple and rolled his eyes. But he chose not to interfere now that his attention was grabbed by the young couple that were bickering as always.

"Lele! Jisungie! We're here!"

Haechan raised his hands and grabbed the attention of the taller one as Chenle was about to make a wrong turn to the stairs. Jisung took a hold of Chenle's collar (the first thing he managed to grab) and led him to where the others were. Chenle was about to complain but toned down a bit when he saw familar faces. He was relief. They were supposed to meet outside before entering but as normal, the baby couple was late and Chenle convinced them to enter first. And as a result, they had to figure out where everyone was.

They greeted each other for only a few seconds because the speakers in the hall blasted so loud that covered up all of their voices. Fans' cheers screamed louder than the speakers and Jaemin smiled when Haechan screamed along the lines of "Mark Lee!!!! I love youuu" and "Mark!! Yeah!! You rock!!" although no traces of Mark Lee has been spotted on the stage yet.

The projector screen popped up in different LED lights that almost blinded Jaemin by surprise. The whole concert hall darkened but the light sticks they were holding glowed into the dark. It looked magical. Almost like an ocean of neon-pearl light bulbs.

As he was paying attention to the environment, he felt an arm grabbing his waist and gasped. But soon he realized it was just his puppy Jeno.

"Babe. You good?" Jeno was just checking onto him but he disliked public and crowded places.