Just hold my hands

Chapter 22 | Just hold my hands

The moment they step out of the plane, Jaemin frowns. Now his bubbly mood is all ruined due to his husband's unstoppable handsomeness that draws attention from the surrounding.

How annoying..

"Baby are you tired?"

Jeno cups his face and makes him look at him. Jaemin's small pouty face makes him worried. The pretty artist looks at him but still looking angry..furious..unsatisfied..?

"Wae..Nana? Did I do anything wrong?"

His question makes Jaemin sigh and rolls an eye at him.

"Yea yea..I can't even be mad at you for being this god damn hot and handsome even on a vacation trip like this.Look at you, even if I make you cover up your face with mask and sunglasses, you still look attractive." He gives a side eye roll to Jeno and slightly pouts again.

"And those jeans! Why do they have holes in them? They will all look at you like a three course meal and won't even know that I exist beside you because you are too- J..Jeno"

Jaemin holds his breath due to a sudden closeness Jeno builds in. Jeno inches closer to him and pulls his waist.

Realization suddently hits him after getting lost into Jeno's gorgeous brown eyes and he looks around just to see people around him with some showing interest into them.

A group of girls who sat on the row behind and beside them on the plane were also curiously sticking their nose into the scene. They were the ones who make Jaemin this mad. Of course, he can hear when they were fangirling over Jeno the whole way to Jejudo from Seoul. They were even trying to take a photo to which Jaemin intentionally made Jeno switched his window seat with him.

This is the first trip they are going after getting back together and he doesn't want to ruin it. But the jealousy kicks in and now he's trapped into his own set.

"J-jeno ah..we are in the airport" he gulps when the man gets even closer to him.

"But you are mad baby..should I kiss you to show you that I'm so in love with you?"

Jaemin shakes his head quickly due to the attention they are drawing in. His face is probably red by now but Jeno keeps deepening his passionate stares.

"..h-hotel..s-show me once we get there"
He softly whispers and Jeno releases him with a smirk, fully satisfied with the answer.

He holds back the luggage and the other hand on Jaemin's hand. A soft smile takes over Jaemin's face for the small detail Jeno pays attention to show his feelings.

Jeno is right. He is so in love with him and Jaemin can feel that completely.

A pitch black car pulls up infront of their eyes and Jaemin is startled to see this. He expected to take a taxi to the hotel but, no.

He forgets as to how Jeno almost always spoiled him with the most luxurious comforts.

A man in a formal suit comes out of the driver seat and exchanges a polite greeting with Jeno. Then he proceeds to load the luggages into the trunk.

"Get in Nana" Jeno kindly speaks as he offers to open the door for Jaemin.

As soon as he gets in, Jeno runs to the other side and enters the car as well.

"Honey bear.." Jaemin starts when Jeno runs a seatbelt on his waist.

"Yes Nana?"

"I thought we are having a small, decent trip" he complains.