Welcome back 'Lee Jaemin'

Episode 1|Welcome back 'Lee Jaemin'

Loud music, drunkeness, crowded parties, people with familiar faces - well, not his type.

Not to add that the night was pretty lively, all lit up in glowing fairy lights and beaming lanterns all over the night sky. The air was also breezy, embracing the chilly thin atmosphere that was about to recover from the heavy rain last night.

Na Jaemin blew out some air. He showed up to the party just for 'face'. He never actually enjoyed any socializing events and during the interval of two years, this was the first ever event that he confirmed to attend.

Here he did and regrets, he would say, absorbed his ungrooving heart.

Sitting down alone, calming his already static thoughts by the windy beach's rooftop party event, Jaemin poured in some wine that he hated the most but the certain person loved the most.

He mindlessly glared at the glass and swirled it gently to see the gradient of purple dye mixed in gracefully with the mixture of every ingredients that completed the wine.

"Good evening Lee Ja- Oh!! Um.. Na Jaemin-sshi. I'm very glad that you showed up to my event"

His selective attention sticked back to a closer home ground, turning his head sharply back. He then, rationally stood up, understanding party manners even though he himself did not notice he adapted to it. His left hand reached out to pull off the only button he closed up on his coat and stepped back once to greet the event holder.

"Kang Nara-sshi. Thank you very much. I enjoy it, really"

"Can I have a seat?", the said sharp business woman gently grabbed the chair beside him as she arranged herself directing to Jaemin. "It's really rare to see an artist like you out. I mean, your art works are amazing and whenever they are on sale, yours become the most competent."

Jaemin shyly smiled, not knowing how to respond to the compliments that were most likely corresponding to a future business talk.

"I am trying my best" , only a simple scripted byheart sentence came out of his mouth.

"Definitely! I'm always expecting your art works and since we are on this topic, do you mind talking about what the future holds for both of our success. You see, the thing is, you create the best artistic painting and I hold the most art museums, plus shows in foreign countries. Don't you think the collaboration will be something even more amazing?"

Jaemin wasn't stunned by the offer. He was 'the Na Jaemin', afterall, getting all the offers from different artistic field managers and owners themselves, and she was just one of them. He was always certain of his answer whenever this kind of offers showed up and he was already ready to politely decline it.

"I'm-"

"You hold the most museums but not the best museums Kang Nara-sshi"

Jaemin was now startled with a familiar deep voice before his back, followed by a warm and comforting scent that entered his nostrils along with the cold breeze.

"Lee Jeno", his mouth softly whispered but his heart loudly yelled.

Without any further thoughts, his eyes were fixed in a spot and every inch of his skin begged him to turn back and bury his head deep inside a certain large and warm chest. But he did not. He held it in with a single breathe and barely managed to stand up abruptly.
He pulled out a warm smile and faced the woman, who was offended and annoyed, but stood up unconsciously since Jaemin did.