Great, Romantic Night

Chapter 10 |Great, Romantic Night

"Y-you stole my first kiss!"

The coldness in the air revived again and Mark awkwardly backed off. He picked up the hoodie he threw into the corner earlier and luckily, it wasn't severely messed up.

"I am..really sorry about it and thank you for helping me"

His montonic voice made Haechan to form some visible tears from the corner of the eyes. The idol, of course, did not notice about those crystals under the dull light.

"I will explain you about it..It's unfair for you to be forced this way for my own advantage but I don't want things to get so complicated"

He glanced up to Haechan with guilt but was turned down by a light chuckle from the younger one.

"Ha..haha..don't worry about it..I-I understand. Yeah so um- tell me about it..what was all those chaos?"

Mark felt his guilt eased down a bit as he got to hear the calmness in Haechan's voice. He really felt sorry about his behavior that put Haechan into his authority but it wasn't intentional.

"Do you want to go to the playground around the corner?" Mark offered while putting back his hoodie on.

"How do you know there's a playground?" Haechan asked. He did not live here but he often visited his mother and he couldn't recall a playground around the area.

"You said it's your neighborhood and you don't know they have a park nearby?"

"Well, I don't live here but I often visit this place. But I've been here not too long yet so I guess I missed it"

The taller male nodded his head as he matched his footsteps with the other one beside him.

"So why were you running away from that man?" Haechan started. His face flashed red from the reviving hot breathe against his lips but he chose to ignore it. Mark had already make it clear. It wasn't intentional.

"He's a reporter"

"Yeah..obviously. That man sticks his nose into anything and everything" haechan remarked sassily.

Mark laughed at the description. It was quite accurate. As expected from the king of sarcasm.

"Haechan"

Mark suddenly stopped as he called out his name and that has made Haechan to terminate as well.

He raised his head to signify the Rapper to continue but he looked so hesitant about carrying on. So Haechan walked back a short distance to where Mark was standing and stood in front of him.

" Are you good at keeping secrets?"

The eyes under the starlights sparkled along with the shinning pieces. His soft looks under the brighter lamp posts expressed the sincere heart about what was yet to come, but the other one was oblivious enough not to notice about it.

"I am not. But my brain's not that good so I forget things all the time."

The corner of Mark's lips raised a bit as he nodded.

"You are fine. You keep things well, actually. So the reason why I am here is because.." Mark shyly bit his bottom lip and glanced back at Haechan.

This face. This kind of expression. Wait!

Haechan glanced down at Mark's hands that were rubbing against each other and there, the very same ring was wrapped around his finger perfectly. The moonlight was reflected on the silver crest of the coiled star as if it was holding a certain memory as a hostage.