Give me your sunshine

Episode 3 | Give me your sunshine

The day starts its way out again and movements on the mother earth started to virtually escalate under the broad sunshine.

Jeno woke up smiling. His heart, his mind, his head and even his body felt so good from remembering about last night. His heart warmed up to the scent of the boy he recalled back from the previous night and a beam of smile shined with the morning light.

"I can't wait to make you mine again, Nana. I want to wake up next to you every morning," The morning was not as pleasant as yesterday but compared to the emptiness of what two years had brought to him, the day was perfect for him; Especially when he knew he would rash down to see the face he missed the most in a few hours.

"Wait for me, babyboy"

Jeno climbed down the bed and speed up to perform his morning routine.

🍁

"Jeno?!" He flinched and smiled abit to the familar high pitch voice calling out his name in amusement.

"Morning Mom!"

The former calm lady, who was enjoying her breakfast peacefully -now- lost her serenity and ran towards her son like a child.

She quickly wrapped her arms around her son's big build body and buried her face in the elevation she could reach for. In this case, Jeno's chest.

"Jeno-ah! Since when were you at home? You didn't even bother to call me even after leaving me for about two years. How are you doing dear?"

Jeno smiled and gently brushed off his mom's hair on the forehead and he was careful enough not to mess up her neatly tied hair.

"Late at night mom. My flight was at 10pm. Sorry that I didn't call you. I just didn't want to wake you up since dad told me you were already asleep"

Jeno slightly bowed his head to his dad, who was watching the two with a small smile on his face.

"Come dear, let's have breakfast together" The mother figure excitedly pulled Jeno by his arm and settled him beside her seat. The servents then automatically performed their job to prepare for another unexpected family member joining the breakfast table.

"You look even more handsome Jeno" his mother prasied while pouring down the warm coffee into Jeno's cup herself.

"Thank you mom," Jeno flashed his eye smile and that made the mother to touch his chin playfully.

"Jeno-ah, why were you at Jeju for a day? Do you have a business issue there?" The word snatching game had started. If Jeno was wise enough to lead the Lee Enterprise after developing his skills in the States, his mom was wiser to teach him how to be smart. Just like a radiator had activated, Jeno's heart bounced hard and its beats echoed throughout his body.

"Not really," he didn't lie. In fact, he knew that lying would be much of the worser choice for him to do in this certain situation.

"Why then, dear?" Her voice was sweet but her tone was indicating something different.

Jeno sighed out and dropped his fork. He picked up a tissue from the nearby box and wiped his mouth gracefully. He then, abruptly stood up and bowed to both of his parent, who watched him in awe. That was culturally disrespectful of him to leave the dinning table before the elders.