Welcome Home Lee Jaemin (Fin)

Chapter 26| Welcome Home Lee Jaemin (FINAL🍁)

If there are two pages in the whole book, one would be my page and the other would be yours. I will let you write yours and I will try to finish mine. Perhaps, the stories may overlap but we are incomplete if we don't mention each other. For that very reason, I will have to proceed for the completion of our perfection for whatever it costs. I am not risking but I am running. All you need to do is, wait patiently and harmlessly before I stand in front of you. I will protect you from anything just like how your pure heart paint my days and nights with colors.

🍁

Jaemin uneasily moved around his house—well, their house. His eyes were glued to the set up in front of him but he wasn't expecting Jeno to be back yet.

To drain down the uneasiness, he gulped the wine from the glass.

It was embarrassing to admit but he had already rehearsed five times on how he will propose Jeno. The lights were set up nicely. The table was already prepared. The drawings were laid down perfectly.The music-

Wait..right. I need to put on music.

Jaemin paced over to set up for the music but the phone in his hand vibrated, signifying a call.

The contact name made him hesitant but he briefly took a deep breath and accepted the call.

"Hello, yes Mrs. Lee"

🍁

" take a seat please "

His voice might have startled the graceful lady in front of him but Jaemin was aware of her puffy eyes with softer looks. Their living room was never been changed and it looked the same as two years ago.

"Jaemin," her lips folded in a thin line again. "I need to tell you everything now"

Everything?

Jaemin seated right across her. His expressionless face seemed indifferent but his chest was in chaos. The mind of his never calmed down, pacing up to branch out to several thoughts.

"I know that you don't-no, hate me but I will have to tell you about everything"

"I am not sure what you are talking about"

An abrupt second of silence overwhelmed the well-lighted room. Their picture on the wedding day took over the wall, attractively captivating all the attention while absorbing all the interests of people in the room. Lee Solji was no exception. The smiles on their lips proved pure love that showed no desire of remarkable needs or want except each other. The way Jeno's crescent eye smiles were fondly looking at the camera was already representing the happiness he has once owned.

Jaemin followed where she was looking and his instinct was to be restless. The woman never approved them or acknowledged him as Jeno's partner. However, he spotted the curvy corner of her lips. It wasn't a sly one. It wasn't a pretentious one.

" You will never forgive me for what I did but it is only right for me to let you know."

Their eyes met. Jaemin wanted to break away but he was intrigued by the unknown feeling. He didn't feel like he was about to be insulted. What was it? What was he actually feeling?

"Two years ago...on Jeno's birthday,"

Jaemin's glares unconciously sharpened.