His Precious Kiss

Chapter 13| His Precious Kiss

Needless to say of how stressful these days have been, Jeno is surprisingly in a good mood. His secretary is also very fond of him recently because his eating, sleeping and working schedules are on a healthy track.

"CEO Lee. Then is it all set with the latest contract?"

Jeno nods and passes the file to his secretary.

"Yes, it's fine for us. And for Jaeminnie, he has Haechan who will check for him. So, all set."

Jeno picks up his coffee cup and frowns when the cup is empty.

"Can you get me another cup of coffee?"

"Umm..about that sir.." his secretary pulls up his phone and then pulls up a something in front of Jeno's face.

It's a timetable of Jeno's diet for the whole week, strictly recorded in an organized way. If the title "CEO Lee's Daily Diet" isn't written, there is more than half a chance that Jeno can misinterpret the data as one of the company's financial data. It is as sophisticated and detailed as their company's statistics.

"What's this, Secretary Nam?"

"This is the daily record of what you eat and what you drink CEO Lee." he explains proudfully.

"And why is that?"

"So that I can report back to Na Jaemin-sshi if you are not on a healthy track."

"What?!"

"As you can see here, you arrived to the company at 9am today and then you ate the breakfast I served. Since then, you had four cups of coffee, including the one you finished."

Jeno unbelievably looks up at his organized secretary. He knows that the man is super detailed and that's one of the main reason as to why he chose him as his right hand man. This idea just takes him into another level.

"So..y-you have been reporting this to him?"

"Uh..It was his order CEO Lee."

"What?!! You mean Jaemin wants to know all these about me?"

The excitement in his voice is a combination of pure shock and extreme happiness. His heart beats loud enough to echo through his ears.

"Since the last time you met him, Jaemin-sshi is very concerned about your health. He wants me to take care of you and everytime you don't listen to me, he asked me to call him so that he can give you a.."

"A what?"

"a..a good scolding"

Jeno's wide smile makes the secretary to not feel pressured as well. He was worried if Jeno might get mad for sharing his personal information but at the same time, he forgot that his CEO would be glad to hear that the one he loves is taking care of him.

"T-that's why CEO-nim, you have to take care of yourself."

He nods happily and dismisses his secretary, not asking for another cup of coffee anymore. He needs to take care of himself.

As soon as he is left alone, Jeno puts away all the paper in his hands and eases along his body comfortably on the chair he's sitting.

You're just too adorable Nana. Even though I did so many bad things to you, your kind heart is able to be considerate for me. I know that you still feel the same way like I do. I love you so much Jaeminnie.

🍁

"Yo Na Jaem! Come here..come here.." Haechan calls the all-smiley Jaemin who just came back from an art gallery show hosted by one of his fellow artists.