Possessiveness

Episode 7| Possessiveness

Haechan piled up the papers flying around messily on his work table. He checked the time and realised it was a good hour away from the second meeting with Mark Lee's company.

"Hyung. Where are you going?" Chenle entered with an iPad in his hand, most likely to be rearranging Jaemin's schedule. He settled down the large screen on Haechan's desk as he daringly lifted up the desk owner's coffee cup and drain down into his throat.

A wide smile was painted on his adorable face after he obvliously put back down the mug.

Haechan rolled his eyes but did not waste any energy on snapping back at this younger male's behavior. He just continued to adjust his coat that was hung around the chair. Then, he made sure every files, papers and contracts he needed were inside his leather brown briefcase. It was a gift from Chenle for last year's Thanksgiving and he vivdly remembered how that little Chinese sulked and not talked to him for the whole week in return of not accepting the expensive quality bag. Chenle just loved to give out presents all the time and Haechan knew that the younger only did that to the ones he valued.

"Where are you going,hyung? You have works outside today?" The chinese male asked and even before Haechan could prepare his breathe to reply, he continued. "When are you coming back? Do you know when Irene noona will come back?"

"I-" His voice ran back into his throat from endless disturbance.

"And why did she take Yerin Noona too?" Chenle added with a gasp to take in the air he just consumed through talking.

"You done? Is it my turn to answer now?" Haechan asked sarcastically and only continued when Chenle flashed an apologetic smile.

"I am going to SM Entertainment for the Album Cover Meetup. I don't know when the meeting will end so I can't tell you the exact time." He stopped as if he rememered something while his feet drew closer to his table and bent down abit to reach out the lowest drawer.

"Oh! Almost forget about this" Haechan smiled in relief as he pulled out a small white and blue box from the drawer. Chenle curiously glared at the man and the box in his hand. The mysterious smile on Haechan's face made Chenle even more curious.

"For Irene Noona and Yerin Noona, they went out for the heritage study in Hangaram Museum to help decide a theme. For Yerin Noona, she takes care of finance, so Irene Noona wants her to compromise with the manager there." Haechan briefly explained with a patient tone.

"Oh okay. But isn't your meeting at 5? It's only 4:02pm." Chenle frowned as he glanced down to look at his watch.

"You're right. I just don't want to be late again. The first impression there went down into garbage. So at least, I am trying myself not to be late" The small Chinese nodded in agreement as he moved a bit away since Haechan inched closer to him for the door.

" buy some food"

Haechan smiled and replied, "can't promise you about that"

"Lee Haechan Hyung!!"

Chenle's dolphin scream echoed through the first floor of the office building. If it was not for Irene and Yerin's absence, Chenle would have been given a good scolding for his misuse of voice. Even though the first floor was only for the leadership team, the ground floor still have majored staffs to run Jaemin's art business.

"I guess I am alone today again then. When will I ever have my own friend here?" He took off Haechan's office with a sad pout as his feet approached to the rest area for some more munching of snacks.