The season of the leaf

Chapter 11| The season of the leaf

"Honey.. I don't know why....... but I am feeling so tired,"

Jeno caught the waist of his pinkish husband, all tinted in shades from the result of alcohol. He looks so pretty under these decorated fairy lights.  He wrapped his arm around the shrinking body and supported the lazy stand with his strong chest. The back hug that Jeno was enjoying these days.

"You are such a beautiful rose today Nana." Jeno complimented, sneaking a kiss on the pointy ear in front of his eyes.

The weakened body clinging on him just hummed a tired response as he kept leaning on him.

"Baby you are so drunk. Do you want to go to bed now?"

The fluffy hair brushed his chest as the woozy body nodded in strong agreement.

"Yea..hon,..I think I need..to sleep.....hm...it..it's too hot here...kekeke"

The birthday boy smiled along with his cute angel showing his white teeth to him, smiling wide.

"Alright you badboy! I will dismiss you to sleep if you kiss me....here"

Jeno pursed his lips out, vividly displaying the place where he favored to be kissed. The little angel kept his small smile and quickly pecked on the lips to which Jeno messily sucked in once.

"Go and rest now Nana. I still need to be with the guests ..okay?"

His sweet husband nodded with his eyes closed and Jeno smiled at the adorable act.

"Jeno! Son! Come here, I need to introduce you to Professor Linyi."

As the high pitch voice snatched away his attention from carefully ensuring the small back from leaving the crowd, Jeno quickly set his attention to the man his mom was introducing to him.

For the minutes in his life, he had completely forgot to take a good care of the small back that left him. He never knew that the day was full of life's bloody harshness that mercilessly poured upon his completed family.

"Na........Jaemin-.......yes.....follow me......room..........umm...fuck!.....body........hmmm..dirty-"

🍁

The sudden sting of a painful wreck in the head blocked the constant breathes a nice sleep needed to have.

The daylight was expected to welcome his sleepy eyes but apprently it wasn't a case.

What? It's still not dawn yet? Jaemin thought to himself as he pulled himself away from the warm embrace he did not know how he got into. He definitely made sure to align some pillows between the two bodies not to invade each other's area before he slept.

But Jaemin swallowed back his already-composing-nagging-speech to himself when he realised that it was him who crossed the line and was sleeping in Jeno's arms.

"Uham..i-it can happen" he rest assured and decided to sleep again.

Why did I dream about Jeno's birthday from two years ago? Weird. Maybe because I slept so early from drinking too much that day until I feel guilty..? No, the feeling is too odd. Why the hell is that specific event giving me a dark aura?

A wave of chills flowed down his blood streams and Jaemin shivered from the coldness. So he pulled the thick blanket closer to him, now that he had to share it with another sleeping "homeless" drunk man on the other side of the bed.