Don't Try Me

Chapter 17| Don't Try Me

A fantasy like day starts off humbly and Mark smiles to the feeling of refreshness.

He isn't okay. He doesn't have to be okay. But he's feeling a lot different today. Just like how a heavy weighted stone is lifted up from his shoulders. He somehow feels enlightened and he is actually satisfied to it.

Things get better when he gets to revive his mood by getting some space to himself. Mark really appreciates his manager hyung for fighting a free time for him. Even though he appears strict and business-like in a way, he is the one who understands him the most.

Ringringringring~

Speaking of the Devil. Mark smiles and picks up his phone.

"Hello Hyung"

"Hey Mark!"

The manager hyung seem to be quite busy since his voice has a sense of rush to it. Regardless, he still manages the will to transfer a specific message to Mark.

"How are you feeling now, Mark? I am actually busy with re-doing your schedules but do you mind confirming some of the schedules? I sent a link to you. Please check it and tell me back the programs you accept okay?"

"Wait! Hyung..I am coming to the office today"

"To the company?"

"Yeah.."

"Didn't you say you want to rest two days ago?"

"Yeah.."

"......"

"I don't actually feel so great but I think I can handle my work now."

"Okay..Let's try out with some easy ones and then see how it goes..okay?"

"Okay hyung! Thank you" Mark smiles and nods as if he is actually conversing in person.

After the phone declines, Mark feels like the need to shower. The body itches here and there but Mark is more than willing to rest his body in a cold bed of water.

Everything is going to be fine.
Is time the mechanism?
Well...Mark would disagree. Time is an universal excuse for people who isn't able to heal themselves. For Mark, it is the mind that is actually important. He pays attention to it and he knows what's best for it. He used to desire for more time but he's running out himself, draining the most vibrant days of the colorful world. He should have just reach out himself to understand better. That's what he is trying to do and what he is determined to achieve right now.

He knows he isn't fine but that does not mean he should drain himself into pessimism.

🍁

A shiny ray of flares curtains on the the silky hair as if the entrance of her presence is welcomed by everyone. They cheer in great harmony and her eyes lit up to show hospitality to the guests until the narrowest corner of her eyes.

The art is not just about the art, but also about the artist. The classic touch in her layered Pixie cut established a follow-up trendy hairstyle. To boast upon her stylish choice of hair, she accompanied her body with a simple sky blue and white silk dress that covers up to her knees. She keeps her style into bare minumum as she cares to add a touch of shimmery to her small earrings. The noble skin of hers is uncompared to the majority of her age and she glows in her given beauty at the center of the attention.

"Welcome everyone! Thank you for coming to my art gallery. Please enjoy with a light heart! " Using an extanded gesture of delicacy, she opens up the way for the guests to enter the broad space.