Ch. 5

Reveal?
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

°

°

°
°
°

Sundrop just sat there, shocked of the words that had come out of Moondrop's voice. Sure he'd said he wish he could see his face and other... silly things. But he's never asked to open the door ever since the first time!! There wasn't much time left, what if he got upset if be didn't answer.

Moondrop heard silence behind the door. He looked from the clock to the door. Time was ticking, and he was getting impatient.

"Sunshine, if I ask you a question, that means I'm going to get an answer from you. And rigth about now would be the perfect time"

His fans wanted to turn on, to cool him down. But he ignored the command and stood up. Sundrop stayed quiet, but then spoke.

"We have very little time right now. The kids are about to wake up, you should start getting ready to leave and turn on the lights. I gotta get ready too."

Moon stood there frustrated, he started to walk away towards his hook. He really tired, he really tired to keep his fuming anger from getting the best of him.

But it all flowed away once he got his answer.

"Perhaps... Perhaps tomorrow, we'll have more time then"

A huge smile formed on his face at the response he always wanted to hear.

"See you then my dear" Behind the door was a flustered and embarrassed animateonic screaming internally. His face was blushing hard from what had just happened.

He quickly stood up from the door and dusted himself off. "Goodness what will I do!!" He began pacing back and forth, his rays spun endlessly at a rapid speed.

*Right now I got no time for silliness!* He waited until the main doors of the daycare opened and closed. He swung open his doors, and at his presence the lights turned on.

He walkwd towards his railing, he stared down once he saw the children exiting the nap time room. He spun and jumped out of his tower toward the ball pit. He then jump out of it by doing backflips towards a giant yellow ball and landing on it with one hand. All the kids just cheered and claped at the sight of him.

He could panic and worry about his situation later on. Right now, he could be happy and joyful with his children.

°♧°
------------------------------------------------------------------
°♧°
°

°

°
°
°

Anything below is just old stuff, so it don't matter.
Bye

THE END
7:27AM

this story might be a little too short. But I tried to write something before I'm gone for school, hope this satisfy you all!!!