Ch. 12

Backstory
°
°
Part 2: Introduction
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

°

°

°
°
°

The human and animatronic silently had a battle of who could give the hardest glare to eachother. Chica had decided this was enough glaring and introductions were needed.

She stepped foward from the group and began a ramble of introducing everybody.

"Well enough with this.... whatever battle you two seem to have. Hi! My name is Glamrock Chica! I prefer just Chica. This beautiful, strong, and gorgeous wolf beside me who runs the race track is Roxanne Wolf, Roxy for short. The one behind her, y'know, the big green scary-like alligator who runs the golf court is Montgomery, but you can call him Monty. Finally, next to him is father of all children of the plex and leader of our band, Glamrock Freddy!!! But you may call him Freddy." She made little jazz hands as a sparkle effect for the animatronics.

The blue and white animatronic stayed silent before a small smile came to his face.

"Hello, my name is Moondrop, pleasure to meet you all" His hand was raised and immediately shaken by Chica eagerly.

Chica pushed off moondrop off the table who stumbled at first at the pull. "Let us show you around! I'm sure you've been stuck here for soo many moths with boring old Mark." The worker gave an offended "hey!" at the remark.

Still holding his hand, moondrop was dragged out the doors and was immediately blinded by bright lights. He used his other arm to shield himself.

He wasn't used to this much light. The works and repairs room was mostly dim, so this was an adjustment for his eyes and sensory network.

He slowly lowered his arm, his expression said it all, and Chica was pleased at this. The plex was huge! Bigger than he had expected. He was never allowed to go outside the room. Everything was so colorful and very bright neon colors decorated the walls, floors, and ceiling.

They had made their way towards the stage, each glamrock member showed their rooms to the new animatronic.

In the end, the next couple of weeks, the only animatronic he ended up actually getting along and liked the most was Roxy.

With her some what overbearing ego, and moondrop's thirst of mischief, they were and unstoppable due. Partners in crime.

They mostly liked being in eachothers presence, they could either talk or just stay silent doing their own thing in the same place.

This combo was not a very positive one because they would always get into shenanigans after hours.

°♧°
--------------------
°♧°

Moondrop was pleased once the daycare was finished. He never minded staying in Roxy's room, but her talking infront of her mirror for hours would drive him insane sometimes.

On the other hand, the wolf's attachment issues kicked in. She was depressed about the fact that she wouldn't be able to see Moondrop as often anymore since they he would be too busy with his children.

And she was more upset when she was told that he would have to stay in the daycare 24/7.

°♧°
--------------------
°♧°

Before the daycare officially opened, Mark and the other engineers showed all the animatronics the inside of the daycare.

It was huge, very huge. Mark explained that without the kids in yet, it made the place look bigger. All of the workers of the plex and animatronics where shoked that Moondrop had all this place to himself to work at.

"We made the daycare the 2nd biggest place in the plex! Since there are always children running around, and there being very young, we made it for them. Thank God we got this daycare. We always get a one hell of a wave some days, so we need it!" Mark spoke.

"Wave?" Asked Moondrop. He was still new to what certain terms meant. So he stared at the worker in confusion.

"Ah! That's right! You don't know. Well, usally we have one of those days where there are way too many children in the Pizza plex. When that happens, we employees call it a wave. It's like a signal to call the workers who are home to come in and help out, since we are understaffed."

Moondrop listened with an "ohhhh" of understanding with a nod to let him continue.

"Sometimes, workers from other departments that usually aren't for children care, like maintenance, Works and repairs, and engineers have to help out by passing the food, and other stuff." He waved his hands while explaining.

"The daycare will make it easier and less chaotic, hopefully for everyone!" He smiled.

"Wow it's like your own damn Castle" the alligator spoke, tilting down his sunglasses to see better.

"Your own paradise, your highness" mocked Roxy next to Moondrop, bowing to him. The blue and white animatronic got flustered in embarrassment and glared at her. This made Roxy burst our laughing. "Shut up!" Said moondrop shoving her away as she still laughed.

°♧°
--------------------
°♧°

After the daycare officially opened, just after a few days, it was packed with so many kids for Moondrop to take care by himself.

Nearly after a month of the grand opening, moondrop was partially in a battlefield taking care of them. He ran left and right trying to avoid temper tantrums, kids falling down the jungle gym, playing with them, and the misbehavior.

Moondrop suggested a co-worker, he guessed the request was going to be denied like the many times he'd tired this suggestion. But surprisingly, without him knowing, they accepted the idea. During his week of hell alone, his new co-worker would finally and surprisingly join him.

°♧°
------------------------------------------------------------------
°♧°
°

°

°
°
°

Anything below is just old stuff, so it don't matter.
Bye

THE END
9:53pm

Okay, I changed things up a little bit, but I hope you enjoyed the story!!!