Ch.22

My little maid
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

°

°

°
°
°

This chapter is a request from Bryanxmoltenforlife. Enjoy!
°♧°
°
°♧°
°
°♧°
°
°
°

Days went by, Moondrop started to appear during playtime with Sundrop. He did hide when workers came in the daycare. Sundrop loved having moondrop by his side only during nap time.

Before, it was their only time they could spend it together and he liked it. Children were asleep, both would cuddle in his room, or... do more... intimate stuff.

But having Moondrop during play time was even better. The children really enjoyed it as well, so there really wasn't a problem.

They didn't care that moondrop played with them. Both worked along side without anyone, beside Mark knowing they've been seeing eachother.

Not much had changed or was different. Sundrop thought about the days they had spent together. He was leaning against moondrop. Both of them watched the children cautiously, but joyfully too.

It was a really positive atmosphere that both the animatronics were enjoying together. Until a small group of kids dragged moondrop away from sundrop.

"Sorry Mr. Sundrop! We need a judge for our drawing contest!!" They yelled along the way. Moondrop stumbled as he was pulled away and gave sundrop a pleading look.

His lover only chukled and shrugged and watched moondrop go.

Sundrop crossed his arms and countinued supervising the children. After a while of endless staring, a group of little girls came up to him with the biggest grins on their faces, some even giggling.

He tilts his head to the side in confusion as each girl is fighting over who should speak first. Finally, after a solid minute, they settle on one and she's pushed to the front of the small group.

"Mr. Sundrop, could you play with us please??" She eagerly questioned, hopping on the tip of her toes.

"Oh, sure! Why not!" Without no hesitation the girl grabed his hand and yanked him towards a room.

They arrive in the animatronic's walk-in closet.

The room was quite big and had many different types of costumes for sundrop and moondrop to change into for role play, performances, or to simply play with the kids.

Once sundrop was dragged inside the girls rushed off towards the end of the room. Sundrop follows behind until he stops in horror of what had they pulled out.

"We wanna have a tea party. But we needed a butler to pour our tea and take the orders. We asked Mr.Moondrop already but he was busy with a drawing contest. So you'll be out maid then!" One of the girls explained while still holding the end of the dress since she was unable to un hang it due to her small size.

Sundrop looks up to the outfit the girls are talking about. His heat sensors slowly increase the longer he stares at said costume.

"H-how about I be your butler? You all said you needed one after all!"

"No. Now we want a maid!"

"Oh but my little sun beams. Butlers are the ones who take orders! Maids clean and tend to-"

"No! We want a maid now!

"You will look so pretty too!"

"Please Mr.Sundrop?"