Ch. 20

Backstory
°
°
Last part 8: Umm, *random title insert*
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

°

°

°
°
°

Okay everyone step back I gotta open the door." Said Mark as the other listened and moved back.

The room where the mechanics worked at was big, it had two sections. The first sections is the part where someone comes in. It's like one big office where they work on blue prints and form their ideas. The second sections was a door all the way in the back of the first room.

That's where they actually built or repaired the animatronics. It had a big table in the middle for the animatronics to lay down for them to work on.

When Mark opened the second door to the second room, it reveled an animatronic laying there, peacefully. His whole body seemed, as if he was actually sleeping as it moved up and down.

They all rushed in, ignoring the worker's "hey!" Shout and stood infront of the animatronic.

They awed and admired the animatronic until a question was asked. "Umm, how come moondrop isn't here?" Asked Freddy.

"Uh, well, he has already seen Sundrop. But I had to tell him a few things"

"What few things?" Asked Roxy.

"As you know, we want to prevent moondrop from getting attached to him. So for extra precaution, we let moondrop see sundrop. But we didn't power him on though. We don't want him knowing about Moondrop."

Before the animatronics could get a word out, the worker cut them off.

"I also don't want any of you to mention moondrop. He knows he will be working with someone else. But if he begins to get very eager to find out who he is working with and begings begging you all, try to restrain yourselves from speaking about moondrop. It's okay if it slips out, but if you tell him on purpose... I will rip out your limbs, break your mouths, and take your eyes out, got it?" He glared at everyone.

They all nodded in total fear and stepped back for the worker to pass through.

"So he can't power on by himself yet because his systems are not completely finished. So let me just....." He went over to a computer and began typing a few things.

The animatronics stared at him, but their eyes left Mark when the sound of something whirring and spinning caught their attention.

They turn to the animatronic and saw Sundrop's spikes spining. None if the glamrocks dared to inspect. Monty noticed this and decided to be the ultimate sacrifice.

He got closer to Sundrop. He jumped back when the spikes abruptly stopped.

Slowly Sundrop opened his eyes. Green emerald eyes met were met with pure white ones.

"oh- uh... hey there mate" Monty said in suprise.

"Uh um hello..." Sundrop stared at the alligator. He was memorized by the shade of green and how it glowed. He looked to his side and noticed the colorful animatronics behind him

The table was moved to an angle where he wasn't laying down anymore. He looked at his arms and pushed himself slightly upwards. He tried to move him legs, and when he was about to take a step foward and off the table, his ankle twisted and he began falling.