Ch. 9

Discovered?
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

°

°

°
°
°

"Stooooop Moondrop please!" begged the yellow and golden animatronic. But to his disappointment, Moondrop continued to poke his cheek, moking him over and over again.

"Well, I would, but I can't help and love the fact that the only reason you where acting off today was because of me." He spoke in a playful tone.

At this, Sundrop blushed even more. They countinued to tease eachother until the jingle of a pair of keys opening the main doors of the daycare was heard.

Both animatronics looked at eachother in suprise and horror.

"I'll have to lock my door. You'll have to jump out the balcony before I do it." The animatronic ordered.

Moondrop nooded and jumped out of Sundrop's bed. He quickly dashed towards the door of the animatronic's tower. Once he slammed it, Sundrop stood up and locked his door. He slumped his body against the door in relief when he heard the very faint sound of talking behind it.

°♧°
--------------------
°♧°

"Heyyyyy, uh, you?" Moondrop squinted his eyes to see the figure in the dark better.

It took him a second until he finally recognized the person.

"Mark! What brings you the pleasure of coming here. During nap time, which you never usally do"

He had managed to calm himself down after literally falling out of the tower.  Which he must say it is very high up.

How in the world does Sundrop jump out of the tower without missing the ballpit? That's some bravery he has there, or just he's just crazy.

The worker finally approached the animatronic. "Well I'm here to say that you and sundrop will have a check up later on when the daycare closes" He spoke.

"Got it, but, if I may ask, is there something wrong with Sundrop? Didn't he already get his check up a week ago?" Moondrop couldn't help but frown at the sound of hearing his lover's name.

Usually when they get checkups it's either for more upgrades, or to... to disemble some parts for them to test if it's working properly, like and arm or leg.

If Sundrop already got his a week ago, then why would they need him again? It's always once a month, never more or less.

He didn't like it one bit, and he knew his animatronic hated it when he checkups. They needed to  be able to see if a part is working. They can't power him off, so he has to stay powered on for the test to work.

They do that to him too, although it never bothers him, he just get bored. But it scares sundrop a lot, so he fights or argues that he won't go, so eventually they strap him down in the table so he stops.

He doesn't want to put his lover through that a second time. If he must, he won't allow it to happen.

Mark noticed the animatronic's mood change at the name of sundrop being mentioned.

"Why? Well because it's a checkup, he has nothing to do with your concern anyways moondrop." He didn't want to talk to him, so with that, he walked away passing by moondrop and headed towards the tower.

Moondrop decided he didn't like that answer one bit. Anger built up within him.

The worker made it to a door that led up the balcony. He was about to turn the doorknob but he was suddenly flipped around by a strong force and slammed against the wooden tower.

"Agh! What the hell-!" His eyes went wide when they connected to Moondrop's red eyes. They glowed brighter and stronger than usual. He'd seen this before, and usually, it's not a good sign.

"Hey what are you doing! let go of me Moondrop!" He half shout and whisper as to not wake up the children in the other room.

"Tell me what you need him for, and maybe next time, I'll think about being more carefull with your weak human flesh, alright?"

"Why are you asking? You shouldn't care about him!!"

"I. Won't. Ask. Again."

"Man just let me go!"

"Mark!"

"He is not your concern! Why do you suddenly care for him when he is needed. Why do yo-" That's when it hit him. He didn't thunk it would happen again. Sure the animatronic had been acting less, negative lately.

But, maybe the real reason why Moondrop is acting like this.... no... there is no way that is possible! They had made sure that everything worked out! That everything was done to keep him away.

"Yo-you've been seeing him, haven't you?"

°♧°
------------------------------------------------------------------
°♧°
°

°

°
°
°

Anything below is just old stuff, so it don't matter.
Bye

THE END
7:18pm
Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I think it's the longest one I've made yet, anyways, let me explain some stuff, the day care is the second biggest place in the plex, beside The stage where the rock gang perform, and Roxy's race arena is the 3rd biggest one. The daycare has an are where the children nap, and the rest is where they play, the reason why it's so big is because there are many children who either come in daily or are new to the plex. Also Sundrop's tower has two doors, one at the very bottom where you have to go up the stairs that leads to sundrop room, and ofcourse the door that's in the balcony. And I might start a other story that will be Monty x Sundrop and him and Moon will have separate bodies, let me know if you would like that!!