Ch. 21

Continuation
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

°

°

°
°
°

Recap: Mark has discovered about sundrop and moondrop seeing eachother. =D
°♧°
°
°
°

Mark walked back from the daycare. He was fuming with anger. There were children everywhere and keeping a straight face was really hard. Although he was just and engineer, staff had to be happy infront of the children.

He truly couldn't believe what those bots had done. Sundrop was told very carefully to not question his worker. But ofcourse moondrop had to ruin it all again.

It could turn out much more horrible this time. Moondrop had refused to let him check the corruption on a daily basis, so he had no knowledge if it had gotten better, or worse. But if it got worse, then there was going to be a real hard problem that he would have to deal with, and possibly not be able to stop it.

°♧°
--------------------
°♧°

Moondrop had woken up from his recharge. He didn't like the "dream" he had. But, it also made him quite happy. He smiled to himself as he recalled the memory file.

He turned his head, he could hear children laughing and playing outside the nap room. But through all the chaotic shouts and laughter, he could hear his beloved's sweet, cheerful voice.

He walked out of his room and made his way through the piles of fabric on the floor. He reached the entrance and pulled the curtain slightly.

He immediately smiled at the sight.

The yellow and gold animatronic sat on a small children's chair, he laughed and colored on a sheet of paper with two other kids on the small table. He seemed to be enjoying his time with them.

The gold and yellow animatronic snapped from his coloring and he straightened his back. Moondrop watched as he turned his head in different directions.

His rays slowly spun until they stopped and he turned his head. As if he couldn't be any more happier, his lover caught him. But it was slightly embarrassing getting caught starring. He blushed slightly from his lover's energetic hand wave.

°♧°
--------------------
°♧°

Sundrop felt the presence of another animatronic inside the daycare. There were some bots wandering around, but his sensors picked up other bots and the main animatronics differently.

He couldn't pick them up when an animatronic was charging. So he thought it wouldn't be him. He ignore it as his sensors only picked it up slightly.

But the presence of the animatronic kept on increasing more and more.

He sat up straight and glanced around. There were many other bots around making his sensors unable to identify the presence.

His spikes began spinning slowly. But his sensors slowly narrowed down the animatronic. His sensors led him towards the nap time room. He was suprised to see moondrop behind the curtains. He could somewhat see his face, but he was mostly covered.

From his view, he looked like one of his kids when hiding. He smiled at the thought and waved at him. He could tell his heat sensors activated from the soft redness he saw on his face.

That look made him feel so, tingly inside. This type of thing had sort of become like a small fun game. During play time, Moondrop would hide in different places, and sundrop would find him.