Ch. 19

Backstory
°
°
Part 7: News
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

°

°

°
°
°

Moondrop and Roxy were in the
daycare. Both animatronics were laying on the nap time room. They didn't speak with one another, but instead, they just enjoyed eachothers presence together.

So silent, so calm, so very peaceful. That is, until someone decided it would be a good idea to slam open the giant daycare doors. Making the slam echo throughout the whole place.

Both animatronics jumped in suprise at the loud bang. They immediately ran out of the nap time room only to find their beloved worker, Mark, running towards them at super sonic speed.

"What is wrong with you!?" Moondrop shouted. "I would've gotten a heart attack if I had one!" Roxy shouted next. They were both fuming with anger.

But the worker was not intimidated by the shouts and death glares. Instead, he wore the biggest smile yhay could even outshine the sun.

"I've got really really really really really, good news!" He spoke fast.

"It's like the best news I could ever imagine becuase they told me first so i was overjoyed then I told my friend and then they told their buddy and then I was like 'oh! I better tell the animatronics becuase they will be so happy' so I ran all the way here becuase I couldn't wait to see your rea!-" he started to ramble on with his story but was cut off.

"Okay, what's the so very important news that you might of potentially broken the doors?" Moondrop pointed out.

Mark looked back at the doors, they looked fine, but the were probably right. He took a deep breath, and calmed himself down. "Okay, okay, so, the plex will be having a-"

°♧°
--------------------
°♧°

Moondrop and Roxy cycled air through their bodies. Having to find each and every single animatronic and gathering them all to one specific area was very tiring for them. Especially when they were all scattered around the plex.

Finally after finding the last bot, they were finally ready to announce their great news.

"So what are the important news?" Freddy smiled as he grabbed a chair that was near and sat on it. He was amused by Roxy's eager tail wagging back a fourth and how moondrop stood camly besides her, he could tell he was happy too.

"Okay, you guys are not going to bealive the information we got!" Roxy spoke first.

She looked at moondrop and they both nodded at the same time. On cue, they both shouted. "We are getting a new animatronic!!!"

Monty's sunglasses fell of, Chica's mouth hung open, and Freddy fell his chair backwards.

"What!!"

"Okay, let us-or more like let me, explain. Mark told us since Moondrop here is working all alone again, he'll be getting a new partner" the animatronics gave a questioning look at the wolf, then at the daycare attendant.

A new worker?  A new partner?

"But? What about your cor?-" Freddy cut himself off immediately. He winced at the word he was about to say. A word that brought up a certain topic no body liked to talk about. Especially around Moondrop.

"My corruption? Well, we won't be working together, together, more like, we will be switching roles when it's our time. I only come out during nap time, and he only comes out during play time. Or so I've been told." He went towards the glamrock and helped him upwards.

"So no need to worry about attachments or my corruption getting out of controll." He gave him a comforting smile.

"Oh! Oh, okay, sorry" Freddy apologized a tad bit embarrassed.

"Mark said I can't be allowed to work with humans anymore because of... what had happened. So they decided an animatronic would probably be better. But they still want us to be separated just in case" He shrugged and stood back.

"Hmm, so I got a question over here. How come you're the only one gettin' the new stuff, but not us?" Monty questioned crossing his arms.

"Because I'm far greater that you all" He gloated.

The alligator was about to argue back, but he was cut off by a certain wolf.

"Anyways, before you two start trying to see who's better. I never finished explaining. The daycare will also be getting worked on."

"Why? Doesn't it have everything it already needs?" Chica questioned.

"Mark said they were going to add a tower or something for the new animatronic."

"Wait is the animatronic already made?" Asked Freddy "uhhh, nope. But, they do have the blue print for him. Mark has the original, we got the copy of it!" Said Roxy as she pulled out a blue scroll and wiggled it in the air.

They all gathered around her to take a look. She unrolled the paper on the stage's floor. Freddy and Chica climbed up the stage and kneeled kneeled so the others could gave a look at it.

"Oh! Suuundrooop" Chica slowly read the name out loud. "Sorta like your name" Monty pointed at moondrop.

"Yea he also looks like you, just different image and, like, kinda smaller.. maybe a few inches? Oh but look how adorable he looks with his little rays!!" Squealed Chica.

"And how come you didn't get anything like that? All you got was a hat to cover your vald head" Monty commented, grinning at Moondrop.

"Har har, very funny"

°♧°
--------------------
°♧°

After a whole one and a half months of remodeling the daycare, Sundrop was nearly finished. It would take just one more week of checking his system, and he would be officially be working with the children.

"Please Mark we've waited patiently!!" Whined Chica as her and the Glamrocks surrounded the human worker.

"Yea a whole one and a half months of nagging and whining from all of you!" Said Mark as he tried to eat his food in peace. He had been eating in the cafeteria when all of the animatronic came one by one asking him about Sundrop. Thus, he had tried to leave to eat some place else, but that just led to the bots following him.

"Sorry, but we just really want to see him!" Said Freddy as he too pleaded.

The worker immediately halted, making the animatronics behind him nearly trip at the sudden stop.

"Ughhh fineeee!!!" Mark chukled.

"Follow me, but after this no more nagging, he's still not finished yet, so this is your only chance and that's it. Got it?" He questioned towards everybody with a pointing finger.

°♧°
------------------------------------------------------------------
°♧°
°

°

°
°
°

So, there's nothing below... but, see you next chapter.