Ch. 6

My starshine
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

°

°

°
°
°

It was a brand new day, Sundrop played with the children, doing flips in mid air, doing risky tricks with his yellow ball, rolling around, doing crafts with the children. Plating hide and seek, he was distracted having too much fun with them that he had completely forgotten about what had happened last night.

The day went fast and soon enough it was almost nap time. The animatronic got the children ready to sleep, he headed to his tower and locked the door. Suddenly, it finally hit him, he finally remembered his and moon's conversation they had.

His fans immediately turned on, his face became a shade of red. He had forgotten about telling Moondrop about seeing eachother. He no choice, no will!

He couldn't back out now! He had to do it!

*Click*

The lights finally went out, horror flooded his body as he could see beneath the door the looming darkness that had consumed the whole daycare.

As for Moon though, he was heading to the tower, hanging from his hook. Sundrop panicked in his room. As much as he got along with with Moondrop, he deeply didn't want an interaction with him. He was just so scared to he caught.

He suddenly thought of an idea.

*I'll just turn off the ligths to my room, maybe he will think I'm somewhere else! Oh! But that's if he hasn't seen the lights on yet!*

He quickly ran to turn off the lights in a hurry. He scurried behind a curtain he had in his room. He could tell his rays and fingers were glowing behind the curtains.

*curse my body!!*

°♧°
--------------------
°♧°

"Hehe, trying to escape this meeting aren't ya?" He saw the ligths from the animatronic's room go off. Clearly he wasn't subtle about hiding.

Moondrop made it to the railing of the tower. He stood on it and then hopped off. He walked toward the door, he wondered if it would even be unlocked.

He turned the doorknob, a smile crept up on his face. He was overjoyed.

Slowly, he entered the room. He saw a dim light coming from behind a curtain.

*The lock!!* Sundrop coverd his mouth, he had heard the animatronic enter his room.

Thought Sun to himself as he heard moon entering the room. He had forgotten to lock the door when he was busy panicking!!

"Sundrop?~ Come out little one" He made his way towards the magenta curtains. He was excited. Finally, after so long he would be able to see the other upclose.

Darn! It would be awkward if he just stayed behind the curtains when Moondrop could clearly spot him..

He sighed, slowly, he poked his head out, with just one of his eyes visible. A little blush could be seen in his cheeks. He hesitated before stepping out of the curtain revealing his whole body, with one arm still holding the curtain tightly, and the other behind his back.

The animatronic just stared down embarrassed as the other didn't stop staring. Fear also consumed him, at any second, they could be caught.

Moondrop's eyes just widen at this sight, this beautiful sight.

The whole Daycare and room were pitch black. But Sundrop looked so beautiful to him, that he started to blush too. His rays glowed an orange light. The tips of his fingers glowed a yellow light. He could slightly make out the gold coloring on his body.

But what caught his attention more was his face. It glowed, not just yellow, a lovely shade of red was spread across his face. He hadn't noticed his body began moving on its own.

He walked closer, Sundrop finally got the courage to look up and he was shocked to finally see Moondrop.

He kept walking closer without saying a word, which kinda freaked him out. He stared walking backwards away from Moondrop. But he really didn't have much space to walk backwards to.

They both walked and soon Sundrop realized he had no where to go once he reached the wall behind him. He gulped, he looked to his left and right side, they were open. But his legs wouldn't move, as if they were glued to the ground.

"Moon-Moondrop?" The animatronic was just now barely away from him. At some point their fans had turned on from the heat because he could hear them perfectly.

"Moondrop?" His rays twitched at no response.

°♧°
------------------------------------------------------------------
°♧°
°

°

°
°
°

Anything below is just old stuff, so it don't matter.
Bye

THE END
5:59pm
Okay hope you like this one, there might be some smut in the next chapter, but rigth now I'm going to go to take a long nap cuz I took a sleeping gummy so bye!!!!