Ch. 16

Backstory
°
°
Part 5: I've got no title for this chapter cuz I can't think of one. So this is it =)
Enjoy =D
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

°

°

°
°
°

There where three big slashes that coverd her whole back. The scratch from her right elbow, that's were it stared, it went from her elbow, then over her shoulder and ended at her back.

By the look of them, they were recent. Some of the blood was dry, and some of it was still dripping down.

"Mondrop.....?" He whispered. Sasha gave him a small nod. He... was... feeling so many emotions.

Anger?

Sadness?

Rage??

Shock?

He felt everything.

But right now, he didn't want his emotions to get the best of him and leave his sister in any more pain. So he began bandaging up her back as best as he could.

Once he was done, Sasha pulled her shirt back down as one last small tear fell down.

Mark kneeled down infront of her once more and wiped the tear away.

"I'll destroy him" he mumbled quietly, but loud enough for Sahsa to hear.

"N-no please! Moondrop will hurt you too Mark!!" She shouted. She was scared at what the animatronic would do to her only brother.

"Sasha! I will not let him continue to do this to you!!" He stood up, his hands turned into fist. He was filled with such rage.

"Please don't!!" She shouted as she tried to hold back her brother. He had started to head towards the doors.

"Mark please, we-we still need him!!!" Screamed Sasha in pain saying those words.

"Don't worry I can always build another one!!" He Shouted back.

"No you can't! Please Mrak! The company would sue you for destroying him! You'd be fired!!" She couldn't stop her brother, and she was desperately trying to.

"Damn it Mark! Just listen to me" she shouted so loud.

At this, she was able to get his attention properly.

"You'll get fired if you destroy him. You're the only one who is able to fix the other animatronics if they get broken"Said Sasha trying to be reasonable.

"There are others who can fix them up"

"And the only way they do it is because you are there to tell them what to do!" Mark paused

"Please Mark... I'm begging you...." she whispered.

"But Moondrop will continue hurting you!! Or why don't you just quit!" He argued as he sat her back down. He placed her hands into his and gave them a squeeze of desperation.

"He knows where I live Mark..." She whispered out.

"I don't know how he knows. He had told me he'd come to my appointment if I ever left. I didn't know if it was a threat or if he was actually intending to."

Mark stayed quiet in disbelief.

"But.... but he does, so even if I were to quit, I'm... scared... that, he would follow me" her eyes began to swell up again.