Ch. 23

Destruction
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

°

°

°
°

*very long chapter*

This was a request/idea from these two lovely people, Yum1IsTired and meekoomiikoo thanks you two for this, I'm going to mix your ideas together!! I will still take request/ideas form

Sundrop sat up from his bed with a tired groan. His joints were hurting from what had happened who knows how long ago. He remembered what Moon had done to him; his heat sensors activated at the thought of it.

He looked down at himself, he was covered with his blanket. He ripped the blanket off only to find himself no longer wearing the maid costume. He looked around the room and the dress were tossed aside in the far corner.

With a sigh, he stood up and walked towards his dresser. He pulled open a drawer containing many pairs of his iconic yellow and orange stripped pants. He pulled one out and slid them on. He guessed he slept throughout the whole day because as he hadn't noticed before, Moondrop was recharging peacefully on the other side of the bed.

The animatronic laid back down carefully, trying to make as little movement as possible, and glanced at the clock on top of the dresser

4:32am

Morning already huh?

He wrapped his hands around his lover's waist and snuggled up to his neck.

"How are you feeling?"

"m'okay" he removed his hand when Moondrop started to move.

"Any pain?" Moon asked, facing him now.

"My legs feel a little creaky, but it's fine" He smiled at him.

"I didn't mean to wake you up"

"It's okay my dear, it was time either way"

Sundrop looked at his lover, exhaustion was expressed on his face. Moondrop wasn't designed to handle the hyperactive children for a whole day, and he could tell that he needed more rest to fully recharge.

"I'm sorry I slept the whole day yesterday. I didn't think my battery would be drained so quickly" he glanced down, guilt filled his expression, and Moondrop didn't really like that.

Sundrop stood up once more and fixed the ribbons on his wrist. The little bells jingled as he anxiously played with them. "I'm-I'm sorry you had to work and put in double the effort to take care of the kids, I know you aren't built to handle them for so long."

His sadden expression fell, and he looked down at him with determination "But I'll make it up to you today! I will care for the kids during nap time, and you stay here and recharge and-" He couldn't even finish when his wrist was yanked back down, and he fell back on the bed.

He opened his eyes only to find himself below Moondrop. The bot above him had a smile on his face, oh how much he adored that smile, the same smile that could melt his body from just staring at it.

"Moon?" Sun questioned.

"You don't have to apologize of feel guilty that I had to do your part of the work. Sure, I did suck the battery out of you, quite literally" he chuckled when Sundrop's heat sensors increased more.

"But you couldn't even vent to cool yourself down, now imagine yourself trying to play and care for one hundred plus kids my starlight"

Sun thought for a bit, he was right. But that still didn't ease the guilt he felt.