Ch. 15

Backstory
°
°
Part 4: Problems
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

°

°

°
°
°

The day had started and the children came in. It was chaotic as it usual, but moondrop was actually happy for once taking care of the children with somebody to help him out.

Not that he was never happy to begin with, it just got overwhelming, even an animatronic like him who was made to entertain and care for kids, he needed help.

But, ever since the first day of working with Sasha, he wasn't the same.

Days would go by, and Moondrop got more and more protective of her. Since he never acted like this, he didn't knew how to behave normal.

It started out small, he would make sure that the worker was in a positive mood. He would try to keep her away from messes.

But, he gradually became more and more, possessive. He would get upset when Sahsa had to leave the daycare for a while. Then he started to get upset when she had to go back to her home.

Sasha question him, and moondrop would always say that without him, she was never safe. Or that how was he supposed to know and keep her safe when she wasn't in the daycare and with him.

At first, Sahsa had found it funny at moondrop's overbearing protection. She would joke that he was her personal knight.

But she later on realized that this, was no joke.

°♧°
--------------------
°♧°

Two week had gone by and Sasha was practally stuck with Moondrop 24/7.

At first she found it adorable that Moon would get cautious when she talked to others and would leave for a while. But then she started getting mad at it because Moon wouldn't let her go anywhere.

He would sometimes block the daycare entrance with his body, and Moon was bigger than people, so it meant Sasha had no chance shoving the animatronic away from the door. She could only win some arguments with him.

Sasha had gotten tired of moon's behavior. Tiredness turned into annoyance, annoyance turned into caution, and caution turned into fear.

Moondrop had begun to get physical at stopping her from leaving. This became too much.

So she decided to tell Mark about it. She never told anybody about how Moondrop was acting towards her.

People had began to take notice of this too. They had warned her, but she always thought she could handle it. But not anymore it was getting too out of hand.

She made her way towards Works and repairs. She gave the doors a push and made her way inside. The ligths were dim as always, giving the room an eerie vibe.

"Mark? Hellooo?~ anybody home??" At no answer, she inhaled and shouted as loud as she could.

"Mark!"

"Yea! Yea I'm-I'm coming!" Shouted Mark back. He rushed foward.

"Oh, hello Sasha! Need anything?" He questioned and placed his hands on his hips with a smile.