Ch. 17

Backstory
°
°
Part 5: Danger
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

°

°

°
°
°

Sasha started getting ready to leave the plex. Earlier she had felt she was being watched on her way towards the locker room, but simply ignored it.

Thinking back, it must've just been her paranoia. She shrugged it off  and got her keys and jacket. She placed them in her bag, and started to change out of her uniform.

As she changed, she heard some noises coming from somewhere in the looker room.

She turned to where the sound came from, but the emptiness of the locker room made the sound echo throughout the whole place.

Unable to do nothing about it, Sasha continued to look for her things. She was buttoning her shirt up when she felt something, or... someone staring at her.

At this point, what was once paranoia turned into fear. She began to sped up, putting her things away. She placed her bag on her shoulder and quickly left the room in a hurry. She didn't want to spend one more second in this damn pizza plex.

Lately some security guard hed been starring at her these past few days. And it wasn't stares she licked. It included with smirks and them looking up and down at her whether she noticed or not. And that thought didn't made things better.

She began shuffling through her bag, looking for her keys. She mumbled curses as she couldn't find them. Eventually, she found her keys, but through her search, she realized her phone wasn't in her bag. She sighed heavily, she must've left in the daycare. Already scared and now annoyed of having to go all the way back, she thought of just leaving it behind and get it tomorrow.

But she needed the damn thing to call Mark for a ride home! Grumbling more curses, she began making her way back. As she walked the keys in her had jingled back and fourth.

She slowly made her way towards a hallway that was under construction because of the floors made her stop.

It looked eerie, dark, and scary. Most of all, without the usual light humming of the bright lights that shined throughout the plex, it was silent.

Then she heard something coming from the hallway. Already on edge, she tried to ignore it, but curiosity got the best of her. She began walking closer towards said hallway.

"Hello?!? Is anyone there?!?"

Nothing.

She edged closer, gripping the strap of her bag.

She saw a figure moving, she guessed it might of been a map bot that wondered off.

"Hey! Come here! You're not supposed to be the-!" She was cut off when a hand coverd her mouth and an arm wrapped around her abdomen, trapping her arms to the side.

She was turned around as she was being dragged deeper into the hallway. She kicked and tried to shake herself free. Her screams came out muffled and her struggles were useless.

"Shhhhh, all you gotta do is be a good girl and stay very quiet." The voice of a man spoke. She began panicking at the voice.

They were so far into the hallway that she was sure no one would even see her because of how dark it was.