Ch. 7

A little fun
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

°

°

°
°
°

Close, so very close they were. Sundrop's face was very hot. He might as well have turned into a tea kettle. He didn't dare to look up at the slightly taller one.

He could practically feel his gaze looking down on him. Slowly a pair of hands were guiding themselves around his body. He flinched, he felt the movement of the hands tense up before continuing their journey around his body. One made it's way towards his back, and the other on his hip.

He then realized he was slowly being pulled into a hug. Okay, this was not weird or eerie at all! His arms were pinned on his sides from the hug, so he couldn't push the animatronic away.

"Moondrop?" He squeaked.

"Well, I was right. You do look like a little porcelain doll" He finally spoke. Sundrop looked up, their eyes locked in. He swore he could get lost at the sight of his red ruby eyes.

Moondrop proceeded to grab the animatronic's chin. He held it for a while, would this be a good idea? Would this be too sudden for him? He had waited soo long. He was just craving for him.

He bent down a little to be face to face with Sundrop. Slowly, he pulled him into a passionate kiss witch surprised the yellow colored animatronic.

He couldn't help it when he let out a small sound from his lips once something slithery made it's way inside his mouth.

He soon realized that it was the purple and blue animatronic's tongue. He could feel it explore his mouth, every inch inside. Sundrop wrapped his arms around the other's neck as support. He allowed small moans to come out.

He didn't know what to do, he'd never been kissed on the mouth. It felt weird, a good type of weird. But Moondrop in the other hand, he practically danced with his tongue.

Finally they both pulled away, a small line of drool hung between their lips. Their fans were on their highest setting. They panted to keep themselves cool. Heat radiated between their bodies.

"We've barely just stared and you're out energy already?" Sun's arms slowly started to slip from their grip from Moondrop's neck. He leaned backwards, almost hitting the wall. But he was caught, and then lifted bridle style on his makeshift bed.

He was gently placed down, another kiss engulfed him. This time, hands slowly traced his whole frame, making him tremble in slight delight.

Ghostly touches made their way between his legs. It felt so good there, it was something he'd never experienced before. And God it felt, so very good.

Moondrop pulled away, letting the other get the needed air to cool down his body. He looked down, just from his kiss and touches, the animatronic was already a mess.

He traced a slight digit in an area sundrop had never been touched before. He let a moan escape from the incredible pleasure.

Pleased, Moondrop slithered the bright yellow and orange pants off. Sundrop finally gained his conscience at the act and immediately closed his legs.

"Wh-what are you doing!" He quickly sat up and pulled his knees close to his chest. His face was a bright shade if red, his spikes spun endlessly.

As much as whatever moondrop had been doing to him felt so good, it was all too fast and confusing. He'd never felt like this, or done this. It made him have a feeling of thrill, but fear too.

Moondrop reached out to him. Sundrop's spikes slowed down into a halt. The other placed his hand on his cheek, he leaned into the touch. Moondrop leaned his face to his, and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"I see you've never done this, am I right?" He earned a nod from the other.

"So, I'll help you through it, I want to make you feel so good. I can make you reach the highest hights of pleasure you've never known"

Sundrop thought for a moment, he did enjoy what moondrop did to him. And it did feel good, so, why not?

He looked at moodnrop, he sighed and smiled. He gave him a nod, and that was all moondrop needed. He pulled him in for another kiss.

°♧°
--------------------
°♧°

Moondrop panted heavily, he looked all around the makeshift bed and his lover as he pulled his pants back up. It was all a mess, a mess he would have to clean up later. But also a mess he had quite enjoyed making.

Sundrop's systems had given out and crashed due to the pleasure and intensity he had never felt. It had become too much for his body that it couldn't keep up with the building up heat his fans couldn't cool down.

Moondrop adjusted his hat as he looked over at the clock hanged on the wall.

They had been at it for nearly the end of nap time, which was a long time if he thought about it.

It looked like he wouldn't wake up for the rest of the day. Guess he would have to take care of the kids until they left. He began cleaning up the animatronic gently, as to no wake him up, not the would either way.

After he finished, he made sure to change Sundrop's clothes, change some of the the blankets and pillows, and finally covered the animatronic up with a clan blanket.

It had taken a while to clean up, mostly, but he was satisfied. He stood up and walked up towards the door, the ligths didn't turn on automatically like when sundrop stepped out. He looked back, and smiled. Finally, Sundrop was his, and his only.

°♧°
----------------‐-----------------------------------------
°♧°
°

°

°
°
°

Anything below is just old stuff, so it don't matter.
Bye

THE END
9:50Aam

Ay Dios mio this took so long, I'm sorry if it's badly written 😔 anyway if you did enjoy it, then I'm glad because it took forever next chapter will be out latter on throughout the day cuz my finger got a bad cramp, bye!!!