κεφάλαιο δέκατοόγδοο

//Chapter eighteen //

The rest of the day was spent in leadership training with the head security of the kingdom and later that day I spent mostly with Ian getting to know what alliances the blue moon pack had, how strong their alliances were with those other packs, an...

The rest of the day was spent in leadership training with the head security of the kingdom and later that day I spent mostly with Ian getting to know what alliances the blue moon pack had, how strong their alliances were with those other packs, and what packs they need to be in alliance with to keep them up to date on certain supplies.

in total, they needed twenty other packs

yes twenty

some of the packs would be easy to reach only because the guardians had good blood with them and the rest would be a tiny bit harder just because of where they were placed in the world communication would be hard.

In this case, Ian left me with a bit of homework

go through the kingdom's main connection suppliers and have them help me reach the other packs before we leave so that they can mail a final signing document to the blue moon pack for an equal agreement.

lets just hope that it's easier said and done

after the meeting, I head out with my clipboard to the communication suppliers. placed in front of the doors were two large guards that bowed their heads and opened the doors all without looking at me

"ah yes you must be the only aliyah I've been expecting you," a loud voice on the intercom said "take the stairs to your right and come down I have everything you need all set in place"

I followed the instruction the intercome gave and once I got down to the end of the ally I see a girl with bright blue hair sitting at a desk with a huge monitor in front of her.

she gets up and bows

"you don't have to do that"

"sorry bad habit my name is Ava I'm head of communications here at the kingdom"

"nice to meet you ava"

"and same to you," she said with a smile" Ian sent me a list of all the packs that you needed for your blue moon mission and since I had absolutely nothing else to do I typed and sent everything off I hope you don't mind"

"wow um thank you," I said a bit baffled "it seems that I should be bowing to you"

ava laughed "oh no need it the most I can do. I know you guys missions can be very stressful and I'm just lifting some of that weight off your shoulders"

"thank you so much," I said she turns to picks up two packed red velvet folders off the desk "these are all of the responses as well as a copy of what was sent to them one folder for you one folder for the pack"

"you are an angel you don't understand how grateful i am"

"first missions are tuff and as I said I'm just here to lift that weight off your shoulders," she said sitting back in her chair "when you come back ill train you on how to do it yourself if you want"

"that would be great if you don't mind"

"of course, I don't mind that's why I asked, you be safe Alyiah"

"same to you," I said walking back out the same way I came in

''break a leg girly"

going back out the front door I passed through the lobby

"Aliyah"

oh god

I turn around to see the king it's not like I was avoiding him it's just a little awkward you know with the whole queen luna shit

"king Mcintyre how are you"

"call me Chester love but I'm doing well how about yourself"

"I'm doing fine just working on the mission" I smiled "I heard Ian made you the leader huge accomplishment being that you are the newest member but from the way he talks about you you've worked hard for it"

awe Ian talks about me "I'm just as shocked but I don't want to let him down so I'm working my hardest though I do have a bit of homework to do before we leave"

"oh really when do you all leave"

"Matthew group leaves tomorrow morning and we leave tomorrow afternoon"

for a minute I thought his eyes had flashed flash black before going back to his regular eyes

"wow that's so soon"

"it's only for ten weeks plus he told us that you and him are meeting us after the mission here" I winked "but I have to go ill see you before we leave yes?"

"yeah of course good night"

night i whispered walking away to my room. gosh, I feel like every time I see him I'm going to have a heart attack which makes sense he's my second chance but it's so hard not-

'-wanting to jump on his manhood'

"goddess wolf you almost gave me a heart attack"

'oops my bad but don't you just wish he would claim us and rip us open'

"oh my gosh stop talking that is disgusting"

'oh please says the one who keeps avoiding him'

"I'm not avoiding him I just...I just don't know what to say to him I mean the man has a child for goodness sake but once we all get done come back from the mission I'm sure him and myself can work out whatever arrangement we need to go through with this prophecy"

'Whatever you say Lolipop now be a good girl and go do your homework' was the last thing my wolf said before disappearing to the back of my mind.

She's going to be the absolute death of me but for now, I decided to set everything I needed to do on the desk in the corner of my room. pulling out my back pack I had stuffed in my small suitcase I packed some universal work out clothes and hopefully, this is enough.

I take an extra pair of clothes out for bed/travel and decided to take a shower before fully packing everything.

now time to get down in dirty

buy down and dirty I mean to spend the next couple of hours on this stupid paperwork Ian left me to do and finally after 3 hours long passed it was finally bedtime, I sat everything i was bringing by the door fully ready for tomorrow evening

all that is left to do is make a bulletproof plan with Robin in the morning