κεφάλαιο είκοσι επτά

//chapter twenty-seven //

I rush into the entrance of the house seeing Robin bark out orders as people rush in and out of the house

I rush into the entrance of the house seeing Robin bark out orders as people rush in and out of the house. His eye set on me before calling me over. "We've lost two wolves so far but I've been sending teams to retrieve people and guide them to the underground safe house located in the basement" he said pointing out the bloody wolves being dragged through the door and down stairs through the metal doors. "I was waiting for you to get here, we're going to have to go out alone, if we let them fight we'll lose all of our trained warriors"

The alphas and the elders busted into the house "what the hell is going on" alpha Lucas boomed "we've taken care of a majority of the rouges but we don't know how to get rid of the dragons and to make things worse two of the rouges turned into those fuckers"

I look back at robin as he tossed me a knife and a gun. I don't fully have my powers yet but i feel like my wolf could guide me. She has to have something that could be of use like she had did the other night, thinking back to my first encounter with her she's the closest to the moon goddess possibly even trained with her. "Mind link everyone to get underground me and robin will handle this" i ordered back at the alpha as the dragons rawred with anger.

He doesn't question me before barking out orders for everyone to retreat.

'Head to the main battle grounds I'll handle it from there' my wolf said thirsty for some action i relay the message back to Robin as we head that way breaking through the crowds rushing to safety.

Dead wolves lay life less on the ground thankfully all the ones we passed were not apart of the pack "this pack did some damage we've trained them well" robin mind linked as we go closer "the bodies closest to the house were all of the wolves recently trained-". Robin stopped mid sentence just as three dragons land shaking the ground pushing me and robin to the ground.

I look up to the beast eyes trained on something or better yet someone.

"Jack you should be in the pack house it's not safe right now" i yelled as his wolf growled at the dragons then back at me. They swiped their claws at him leaving a huge gash on his right side. His wolf rolled over in pain luckily just as the dragon went for the kill robin rushes to push the hurt wolf out of reach.

I took this opportunity to get the dragons attention off of him and onto me "Aliyah!"

"Battle me!" I yelled. "Leave this pack alone! Fight me you cowardly bastards"

My wolf at this point fully took control taking full action to protect her people and her land. The dragons hissed at me moving an inch closer. It was like they were in a daze curious of the little human threatening them.