κεφάλαιο έντεκα

//chapter eleven//

Ian had woken us all up an hour before the flight ended to give us our folders for the next mission 'mission make Aliyah the final guardian'

Ian had woken us all up an hour before the flight ended to give us our folders for the next mission 'mission make Aliyah the final guardian' . from my understanding, they usually don't have to go to the castle to speak with the king unless they have a new member. regularly, they would just have their folder mailed and just go into the mission mode from there.

well, unless it's a massive mission in which sometimes the king at some point along with other higher positioned people assist but that never really happens. "ok so there has been a unbalance in the supernatural world and we have to put everything back in place" Ian started "Basically king of rouges has teamed up with the king of dragons to create hybrids"

"what the fu-" Ebony started looking down at the folder but was soon cut off

"After we get Aliyah on board and finish three other missions. This is going to be a big mission being that there is no true information that we can go by to simply just put this to rest like we normally do we have to wait. Now they started in the west but it was only a little attack that killed off half a pack meaning these things are powerful but it was only a trail run" Matthew finished

"how is this even possible I thought that hybrids were only possible if you were mated to another kind and even then their barely that strong" Sadie stated

"that is true. if you mate with someone out of your species and they are not your mate you do die automatically, we haven't gotten much on if they are injecting if that if even the case how they are still alive after injections but we will do with this as we can."

we all looked up and nodded at Ian letting him know we understood.

I raised my hand, why I don't know maybe because I'm an idiot. "yes Aliyah"

"Is it possible that they are getting help from a few hidden powerful sources ,like witches I mean don't some witches go into hiding especially if they have the hands to use black magic...I don't know it's stup-"

"Dear goddess aliyah you are amazing, Matthew we didn't even think of that"

Matthew paced a little before stopping and looking at the folder he had laid out on the table "She's right that makes total sense we've made peace with all 247 witches around the country but we forgot about the hidden ones. we should have killed them off when we had the chance, we should have seen this coming"

we all looked at him worried and confused

"Why don't you guys get your bags and get set for landing," Ian said before excusing himself to comfort his brother.

we all go to the back of the cabin to grab our bags

"That was weird" Ebony whispered as we sat on the couches "I don't recall ever doing a mission having to deal with witches "

"maybe it was a mission before us kingdoms grounds have been overall peaceful when it comes to other supernatural sources " Robin mentioned

"Cabin crew and Flight attendants please take a seat and prepare for landing"

as the announcement was made the two guys in black that greeted us at the beginning walked out of the main cabin and took the first seats available at the front.

I decided to turn around and look outside for the first time and being that this is the first flight I want to say that I did pretty good so why not. It was like I was in an entirely different world. though the sky was bright and the sun ahead was bright the endless amount of blue sea surrounding a big oval of land was amazing I didn't think anything like this existed. as we got farther into the ground the then tree covered landscape did not stop there, growing inside was a huge city on the island, a city that was alive and buzzing with people.

It soon disappeared and a long strip of land came into view it looked like a long driveway that was lined up with 2 other planes which I didn't think was possible but they were even bigger than the jet I guess that it was for traveling to the main parts of the states.

the plane shook a little before coming to a complete stop.

"We have landed in the royal amazon rainforest I hope your flight was fantastic and enjoy your stay at the kingdom of Onyxmaw"

...
..
.

We all, including the men in black, hopped into a black three-row van and left the airport After another full hour of driving through half of the city, we finally made it to the middle which was where the higher-ups stayed, and in the very middle was the castle that belonged to the royal family. This wasn't like a normal pack obviously, I mean they can't even be found but the way everyone guarded the castle more then the island was pretty cool I could see their rotation.

The car came to a stop and three men appeared but two of them stopped and the one in the middle advance to the window on Ian's side The Men in black rolled down the window and we all look at him. The deadly look the twins gave this man made me want to shit my pants. After a while, those deadly looks turned into smiles and laughter.

"Twins welcome back it's been a while has it not" the man smile reaching in the car to pat ian on the back.

"It has been beta how has the wife been" Matthew responded. "Pretty good she was sad you all couldn't make it to the wedding last year but I had to remind her that you all were on a mission"

Sadie push her way in between the seats "is she pregnant yet or has she had a baby she promised I'd be the first Guardian to hold the baby-OwWw ebony"

"No, she didn't she said I would be"

"Lies lies lies she lied to all of you she said I would be the first, plus I'm her favorite guardian"

"Since when" Sadie and ebony said at the same time

The man- I mean beta laughed "she's pregnant as we speak it took a while but we're finally welcoming our first pup in 3 months"

Everyone gasped and awed

Suddenly the betas eyes landed on me and his smile turned to a frown. Rude much... "And who might she be"

"Oh, this is Aliyah she's the last moon guardian we have to present her to the king," Sadie said excited and proud that they were able to find me.

"Um I'm sorry to inform you but the king has already found the last moon guardian that's why he called for you all"

"WHAT!!"

"that's not possible our wolves all felt the connection plus she has the strongest presence out of all of us" the beta flared his nose up at Ian "That can't be her wolfs sent is faint dormant almost"

The twins looked at the beta with a blank stare "You know as well as us that our powers can show way before the wolf and-"

"We want to meet this 'last moon guardian' "  Sadie said shocking everyone as you could hear the darkness through the tone of her voice.

The beta did nothing but nod  "Open the gates" he yelled

"I know you've all have probably grown close but the king is always right try not to forget that"

The kings always right

huh interesting ...

♡edited♡