κεφάλαιο εικοστό πέμπτο

//chapter twenty-Five//

Like requested all of the upcoming warriors, elders and important families were gathered in the meeting hall at the top of the pack house

Like requested all of the upcoming warriors, elders and important families were gathered in the meeting hall at the top of the pack house. For this meeting i decided to dress up a bit more than i normally did, still keeping my gold chain on i put on a white turtle neck with a denim jump suit and some clear heels. My black nest was curled and before walking out my room put into a messy bun.

Ian was dressed similarly to me but obviously instead of a jumpsuit he had similar denim jeans with his white turtle neck and some nice red bottom sneakers. "thank you all for coming on such a sort notice" I announced walking in the room putting the royal blue briefcase i had in my hand on the table. After getting no response i place my computer along with a file to the side before closing the briefcase and setting it on the floor. One of the elders crossed his arms and glared at me "we already told you miss shaw we didn't need your help why are you still trying to terrorize this pack"

"I wanted to start with the boarders and the training that will be set in stone starting tomorrow, later i need to discuss some more important information with the elders and the upper families" I decided not to pay him any mind these people were power hungry and that could get a lot of people killed at the end of the day.

"Aliyah and i have found that there were five areas of the boarder not being tended to, beta Max i know you said that you had the boarder under control but if we were to leave those places alone you could loose forty percent of the pack in five minutes tops" the room bursts with whispers at this new found information.

The beta crosses his arms and looks down, his mate notices this and starts to rub his back.

"Tonight until we can get more people trained all warriors will be up for rotation ten every ten hours" i said harshly trying to quit the room.

The elders and upper families growled with disapproval "some have families they need to tend to, it's impossible to have every guard on rotation not to add you are ripping five new wolves from there families just to put this action in place" I sighed "yes we understand that but its way better than keeping your 24 hour rotation, which by the way sucks because what about the single wolves they need sleep"

"Here you go again overstepping your welcome Aliyah" i heard my ex step dad say "nothing is wrong with the boarders since the merge we've been able to fight every rouge that has even thought to step through the boarders"

"Well delta Evan's thats where you are wrong, the kingdom reported you all to have three major attacks out of the twelve recorded meaning you all needed to fly wolves out to other areas to get special treatment" i scroll down the packs medical records "lets see, oh here we have that someone needed urgent care for a silver bullet, severe burns and had to get their leg amputated that wasn't even caused by the following injury's, another-"

"Those problems were handled that still gives you no RIGHT-" I slammed my hand on the table stopping him mid sentence "HE DIED"

The room stood in shock