κεφάλαιο εικοστό τέσσερα

//chapter twenty-Four//

this pack really needed to take a chill pill

like seriously who do you know that just watches you eat. and that is not me over exaggerating. I had walked down when breakfast was said to be .maybe I was a few minutes late but who cares.well apparently they did because right when I walked through the door all eyes were on me.

'weeeeird'

from the moment I walked in, to me getting my food to me simply sitting down all eyes were on me watching my every move.

"what the fuck is everyone looking at!" i yelled slamming my fork on the table

'Anger issues much' my wolf sang rolling her eyes.I just can't deal with all of the staring, it's gonna drive me insane I thought picking up my food and heading to my room."Sis you don't have to leave" I heard my brother say

"No I'm good the vibes are off in here anyways" i replied continuing on to my room

Once I was back I quickly set my plate on the night stand and pick up my phone to see 3 missed video calls from the king

Quickly taking a bite of my eggs and fix my hair before calling back not expecting him to answer but he picked up the phone after two rings

[king] "hey I was just following up to see how you were doing"

He said right when the phone answered and my goddess does he look fine as hell from his messy hair to him being sweaty and shirtless.

"Everything is going good I guess just a couple of mishaps but I wanted to save everything in a folder-"

[king] "no Aaliyah my love I'm asking how you are doing"

It took me a second

"Honestly I don't know its just weird being back home and all"

[King] "don't think to much into it just remember you are there to complete a mission not stroke fragile littles wolves egos, but also just take care of you self for me princess"

Of course I would take care of myself , not taking care of myself doesn't only have repercussions on me but also him

"I will my king"

.
..
...

Me and Robin decided that it was best to give the pack some time to get their act together, I mean were running out of time and they all are acting like a bunch of children. But this was my first mission and I would hate to let not only the guardians down but my kingdom Down. robin and I decided to take a run around the pack not only to let out some steam but to see how well the boarders are holding up. So far we've tallied up 4 possible points that could be an easy access to any enemy's.

"This is insane how are these people surviving" robin said pointing to a fifth entryway "I'm starting to believe these people don't give a fuck!' Five out of the ten areas of the boarder is way too much so I understand his frustration this is putting a majority of the pack in danger. Somehow some way they've been surviving but how long until there house of cards cave in.

"Let's head back to the pack house and announce that we'll be upping the guards starting tonight" I announced turning to him, I move my hair in frustration "sadly until we get the majority of the pack trained it'll be all trained hands on deck"

He nods letting me know he agreed "ill mind link Ian and let him know the plan while we head back, we also need to dish out a zoom meeting tonight to make sure everyone is on the same page I wanna make sure that when the king gets here he knows we know what we are doing"

It takes us an hour to make our way back only because we wanted to double check the spots that we flagged and to make sure we didn't miss any. Waiting at the entrance of the woods stood the alpha Lucas, beta max and my brother.

Guess he's taking the delta role early

The beta and alpha stayed behind him and he walking up to me and robin. "Was there anything we could help you two with" my brother said eagerly. "For now we need to set up a pack meeting to discuss all of our finding, i had a new file come in from royal communications and had some questions along with boarder breach points we've found." I responded taking out my phone and looking over the notes i had taken.

Alpha Lucas and beta max growled "There are no breach points i can promise you that my boarders are under control" the beta said confidently. I here robin huff behind me "beta we can assure you they are not, we are not trying to overthrow your plans for the boarder we just want to make them better than they are now"

"Like i said my boarders are under control there is no need to make them quote on quote better than they are now. I mean this is ridiculous if I didn't know any better-"

"If you didn't know any better you would let me sister and the guardian do their jobs beta max, stop acting like a child and hear them out tonight at least" my brother said scolding the beta before turning back to us "Thank you guys we can't wait to hear how you guys plan on helping us"

"It's not problem we just want to start knocking some things off the list before the king comes hopefully we start to see improvements by week two-"

"Remember Liyah the elders are only hearing things the actually guardian had to say" the alpha intervened "from everyone knowledge the guardians haven't truly found the sixth person yet. We here all know you weren't strong enough to be a Luna so who's to your doing all this to punish us not help us. Who the hell did you fuck to get to the top"

Little did they know I didn't have to fuck anyone

'We're their queen we've always be on the top'

***

AN: Hey pookies I haven't been on Wattpad in like forever (almost three years) but honestly writing this chapter reminded why i needed to get back on here and continue writing it was so peaceful. No bs this time i like need to finish this book so as of right now I'm finishing up editing some of the chapter because i saw a lot of errors and missing info,i have chapters written but will also be making changes to the whole book so if you need to re read the book now would be a great time

Ps happy new years and thank you for over 72k reads